Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

HW: 297 (12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013)

CW: 210.8

TPL: 86.2

TGP: 150-165.

1.4 lbs loss this week

Total lbs. loss since surgery: 72.8

HW (High Weight) 249

SW (Surgery Weight) 222

CW (Current Weight) 166

TPL (Total Pounds Lost) 83

TGP (Total Goal Pounds) 124

I didn't lose anything this week but I've noticed that the inches are still going down even when the scale doesn't. My size 12 shorts are getting baggy! (Faints)

HW (High Weight) 249

SW (Surgery Weight) 222

CW (Current Weight) 166

TPL (Total Pounds Lost) 83

TGP (Total Goal Pounds) 124

I didn't lose anything this week but I've noticed that the inches are still going down even when the scale doesn't. My size 12 shorts are getting baggy! (Faints)

(Pouring Water on face bc of fainting)...lol, congrats!

HW (High Weight) 257

SW (Surgery Weight) 241

CW (Current Weight) 196

TPL (Total Pounds Lost) 61

TGP (Total Goal Pounds) 117 (56 to go)

Here I am, I did not run away! I lost 1lb this week, I will take it! I am feeling good about re-focusing. I already exercised this morning, drank my shake for Breakfast, and had salad for lunch. Can't wait to report good numbers next week! xo to all.

HW (High Weight) 197

SW (Surgery Weight) 186

CW (Current Weight) 127

TPL (Total Pounds Lost) 70

TGP (Total Goal Pounds) 87

HW: 304 28-OCT-2013

SW: 284 26-DEC-2103

CW: 211.8

TPL: 92.2

TPG: 154

Weight loss since surgery: 72.2

Weight loss from highest weight: 92.2

Past week's change: -1.8

HW 238

SW 216

CW 148

TPL 90

TGP 88

My parents were just out for a visit. First time I've seen them since surgery. They were shocked with my appearance and how little I eat, but very thrilled for me and impressed with how healthy I'm eating. My mom said it was disconcerting to look at me and my dad says I look so much more like my sister (Who's always been a skinny little twig)

I definitely ate things I would not normally eat while they were here because my mom is such a good cook.....vanilla bean ice cream with fresh strawberries, bananas foster French toast, corn on the cob, and chicken Alfredo, to name a few... But we also built an addition on my hay shed and hauled and stacked a couple truck loads of wood and went for a few little hikes, so I still managed to lose 2 pounds! It's nice to see I can have a "normal" life without sabotaging all my hard work. LOVE MY SLEEVE!

No loss again this week but I'm here to show I'm accountable. I have 40 lbs left to go and it's gotten pretty slow sooo time to reevaluate things. I've started walking 2 miles a day now and I'm looking into adding yoga. Gotta be more more faithful to MFP as I have slacked a little on that. See ya next week!

HW 238 SW 216 CW 148 TPL 90 TGP 88 My parents were just out for a visit. First time I've seen them since surgery. They were shocked with my appearance and how little I eat, but very thrilled for me and impressed with how healthy I'm eating. My mom said it was disconcerting to look at me and my dad says I look so much more like my sister (Who's always been a skinny little twig) I definitely ate things I would not normally eat while they were here because my mom is such a good cook.....vanilla bean ice cream with fresh strawberries, bananas foster French toast, corn on the cob, and chicken Alfredo, to name a few... But we also built an addition on my hay shed and hauled and stacked a couple truck loads of wood and went for a few little hikes, so I still managed to lose 2 pounds! It's nice to see I can have a "normal" life without sabotaging all my hard work. LOVE MY SLEEVE!

I bet u feel like a million bucks! That's so awesome

HW - 407 (possibly as high as 412)

SW - 392

CW - 291

TPL -116.

TPG - 111

I hit a stall in June but he scale is starting to move again.

Edited by L-in-NJ

HW 362

SW 320

CW 230

TPL 132

TGP 132

Well folks, with 2 pounds lost this week, .... I hit the goal that I had established one year ago as I began this undertaking!!! WOW, that does feel good. My six month follow up appointment with the surgeon is Tuesday. It will be awful nice walking in having met the target.

Just because I hit the initial goal, I don't plan on changing anything. I do not think I am close to getting into maintenance. The goal was one I had established for myself. It was based on what I thought would be an attainable weight. It also is what I weighed 30 years ago! I have not experienced any real stall or slow down in weight loss. For that reason I think there is more to lose.

Macman that's so awesome! Good job and you're right, you should just keep on going.....

HW: 232

SW: 223

CW: 164

TPL: 68

TPTG: 70