Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

sort of late this week

HW and SW 260

CW 191 - down 2 this week - less grazing and more exercise

HW 238

SW 216

CW 150

TPL 88

TGP 88

Stick a fork in me! :)

@@Ava324, thanks for the cake tip! I've been looking for some "safe" occasional dessert options and that might be just the trick!

How do you like C25K? Are you doing it on a treadmill or the pavement? Have you had any knee or hip pain? For years I've always thought I had a runner in me but I knew I was too heavy to try. It's very liberating to finally be able to lace up my shoes and hit the pavement and not worry a bit about how I look. I do worry a little about hurting myself, have to be honest! Are you planning on doing a race anytime soon? An avid runner I work with told me to give myself 12 weeks to complete the program then not to wait, to go ahead and sign up for a race. I'm thinking a race in September or October with the goal being to FINISH, I don't really care about my speed (yet) because I am super slow!

I like your siamese cat icon, I have a siamese too, crazy thing she is.

HW 238

SW 216

CW 150

TPL 88

TGP 88

Stick a fork in me! :)

Congrats on meeting your goal!

@@Ava324, thanks for the cake tip! I've been looking for some "safe" occasional dessert options and that might be just the trick!

How do you like C25K? Are you doing it on a treadmill or the pavement? Have you had any knee or hip pain? For years I've always thought I had a runner in me but I knew I was too heavy to try. It's very liberating to finally be able to lace up my shoes and hit the pavement and not worry a bit about how I look. I do worry a little about hurting myself, have to be honest! Are you planning on doing a race anytime soon? An avid runner I work with told me to give myself 12 weeks to complete the program then not to wait, to go ahead and sign up for a race. I'm thinking a race in September or October with the goal being to FINISH, I don't really care about my speed (yet) because I am super slow!

I like your siamese cat icon, I have a siamese too, crazy thing she is.

I looove C25K. You will too, since you already recognize your inner runner. I never dreamed I'd enjoy it and look forward to it like I do. What I do can barely be called running though. Lol. I'm super super slow. Once I finish the app, I think I'll start it over and focus on speed. I have had minor knee and hip pain. I jog on pavement, and I think it's just regular impact ache. I don't think I'm hurting myself. It'll just take some time to get used to it, and the ache doesn't last more than a day or so. I'm trying out some actual running shoes tonight (Brooks Glycerin 11), and we'll see if that helps.

I signed up for a 2mi. run/walk on July 26th. I'll do what I can and will surely walk a lot of it. Just getting my feet wet. :) There's a nighttime 3K in mid-August that I hope to jog the whole way for. Also the specialty shoe shop I went to has a meetup every Monday and Wednesday for a run/walk at a nearby park. I hope to do a couple of those before the August race. I say go ahead and sign up!

If you try out one of the cakes, let me know how you like it. And thanks for the icon compliment. :) Willow's actually a ragdoll, so she has siamese (or birman?) heritage. She's annoyingly affectionate and cries to be pet constantly.

HW 243

SW 228

CW 172

TPL -71

TPG -93

Continuing with the increased Protein to increase weight loss. Third week now with a 1 pound loss, which is an improvement. Also seems like Hair loss is declining. Has it stopped for anyone? If so, during which month post surgery? Mine did not start until month 5 (just when I THOUGHT I was going to be one of the lucky ones that skipped this fun step!)

HW 285
SW 266
CW 220
TPL 65
TPG 145

​Total loss this week-- 2 pounds. Yeah Sleeve! Yeah ME! Yeah December Sleevers!

HW 232

SW 223

CW 165

TPL 67

TPG 70

Lost a pound this week - I'll take it.

HW 362

SW 320

CW 232

TPL 130

TGP 132

2 pounds lost this week.

Hw: 236.8

Sw: 227

Cw: 165.2

TPL: 71.6

TGP: 101.8

-30#'s till my goal, 25 til docs goal.

Edited by DeezJeanz

HW 322 (March 2013)

SW: 278 (VSG 12-16-13)

CW: 190.6

PL: 87.4 from SW

Total PL: 131.4

Goal weight is about 170 (which would be a total of 152 pounds lost)

HW 293 (November 2009) SW: 237 ish (VSG 12-12-13) CW: 161.6

PL: ~77 from SW

Total PL: ~132

Goal weight was 165-170 but I've surpassed it by my own surprise

Im 5'7" and hoping I'm able to remain in the 160s. I fear the 150s are far too low for my stocky frame

Follow me on my fitness pal ss121213