Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Finally seeing some movement.

HW 320 12/3

SW 313 12/17

CW 271.8 today

Almost 50 pounds down. I'm so excited! And over 40 since surgery 2 months ago. I'm not the fastest loser, but I'm losing and I'll take it.

Hi everyone!

I've got our numbers (sorry I was out of town yesterday)

Great week everyone!

We're currently at goal pounds to lose of 8241

Total pounds lost so far: 3117.4

We're at 38% of our goal!

FANTASTIC!

Have a wonderful week!

SW: 290

CW: 245.2

I started really pushing hard with exercise on Sunday, saw a three pound drop this morning. Hoping I can keep it going!

HW 334

SW 310

CW 271

No loss this week. In a stall which is hard to accept, given that I only consume 650 - 750 calories a day and exercise regularly and increasingly.

I've read all of the theories behind stalls and I'm sure they're correct. Another theory of mine is that if working out hard muscle is being built and muscle is heavier than fat.

I did lose an inch on my waist this week, as least.

Sticking to the program ....

Celebrating my birthday and a nice loss this week! Life is good!

HW: 317

SW: 291

CW: 244.5

HW. 362

SW. 320

CW. 272

3 pounds this week, 90 pounds total, 48 since surgery on 12/23.

HW: 304

SW: 284

CW: 253.6

Clearly I am a slow loser - but I'll take it. Just happy that I can keep the scale moving in the right direction with all of the traveling and hotel living I do for my job.

Have a great week everyone!

HW: 232

SW: 223 (Dec. 31)

CW: 199

I'm in Onderland!!!

Finally to 40 lbs!::thinking could lose faster if if could eat more and drink more water! So proud of everyone!!!! If you have tips for me n would gladly accept them.

SW 248

CW 208

2 months and new me! No more XL's for this chic! 8 lbs to onederland!!!

HW 375

SW 339

CW 288

I upped my calorie intake mid week as per my Primary Care Doc I didn't quite meet her mark each day since I saw her Thursday, but I'm heeding her advice since my weekly losses have been small although steady. I have been blessed with no stalls to date. My PCP feels 1000 calories would get my body burning at optimum levels. Im thinking I will make an effort to hit the mark and continue exercise (light to moderate- nothing intense yet) and test her theory to see if I lose more weight. I'm thinking she may be right because I can imagine how ravaged my metabolism is given my history of yo-yo dieting.

My NUT told me not to worry about calories but to focus on Protein and keeping things low fat, low carb. Most days I was ending up around 500-600 calories. She also said 3 meals a day. My PCP says toss that out, get the protein and Water in but graze across the day to get more calories in.

Anyone have an opinion? Anyone have a solid post op eating plan from their doc? I'm open to your input!

I do agree with upping the calorie count. I have been at 800 the last 4 weeks and I am now moving to 1000 and will increase exercise.

I am not cuckoo about grazing. For me that would lead to increased temptation. I would rather have the structure of 3 meals and 2 Snacks.

No loss this week. In a stall which is hard to accept, given that I only consume 650 - 750 calories a day and exercise regularly and increasingly.

I've read all of the theories behind stalls and I'm sure they're correct. Another theory of mine is that if working out hard muscle is being built and muscle is heavier than fat.

I did lose an inch on my waist this week, as least.

Sticking to the program ....

I'm in the host with u Andrew, I've been bouncing up and down at same weight going on 2-3weeks, I'm calling it a stall bc I've been low as 200.2 bad can't break to the 100's for anything! Frustrating bc I feel like the line to cross over into the hundreds keeps moving and teasing me. I wanted so badly to get into the hundreds by February s end, but idk, scale won't budge. Ill keep all of us in prayer and plz pray for me. I too get around 600 700 cals, Bc in still having difficulty swallowing, so guess all I can do is like u said, stick w program and it'll move eventually downward. God bless all.

Edited by DeezJeanz

Hello everyone... hope all is well.

I lost a whopping.. 1 pound this week..lol... better than none I suppose..

HW 348

SW 330

CW 279