Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Feeling fantastic!

HW 322 (March 2013)

SW 278 (Dec 16,2013)

CW 259

I only weigh once a week so I haven't experienced any stalls yet. I'm sure it will come but I think weighing once a week is best for me.

Chugging along in the right direction. Would probly be better if I didn't weigh every day cause sometimes it says I gained a little.

HW 320

SW 313

CW 288.8

Surgery 12/17

Hi all! Great losses!

Mnwin do you need HW & SW each week? Or just CW?

HW 231

SW 223.4 can't remember if I rounded that last time ;)

1/12/14 CW 209.2

Hi to all fellow Dec Sleevers!

I just confirmed my weights with my doc last week, so this may be a correction from my last post.

HW 276.3 - 12/3

SW 274 - 12/18

CW 248.3 - today!????

Total down 28lbs and feeling hopeful. I even 'kinda' crossed my legs last night. Couldn't keep them there comfortably, but I didn't have to haul my leg across the other. Small but feel good victory!

Results as of this week below. Wish it was happening faster but I'll take it!

HW: 285

SW: 266

CW: 257

Here's to a negative week for everyone--- in terms of weight, of course!

I had no issue with salsa though some do complain about it. I had no issue with cinnamon either, but it back fires on a lot of people. I had hot sauce too with no problem. One day I had hot and sour Soup from the restaurant and it made me run to the bathroom. Thought it might have been the spices but the next time I tried it, I had no problem. Hmm...love the hot and sour soup and NUT said..good idea. I do a half a cup for lunch or dinner with a couple of saltines crackers thrown in...another yummy meal..

You're definitely going to have to transition to some soft/pureed food. So yes lady put them big girl panties on..lol

--

I tried wonton soup liquid on New Year's Day and it sat ok but I could only manage 4 or 5 tablespoons -- it seemed too rich or flavorful even with only liquid ..... It smelled amazing though!!

Never had hot sour soup or egg drop but I hear they are both good

Do you eat the saltine crackers with the liquid?

Don't think my NUT will allow crackers for me at 4 weeks out

I loved spicy food before VSG so hope I have similar tolerance level when I start regular solids

I have no issues with skim milk or cinnamon nutmeg and ginger -- I mix those in with my designer whey powder almost every morning

Almond milk seems to bother me all of a sudden -- I really enjoyed it prior to my VSG

Baby food and FAGE Greek yogurt sit will if I Blend blend blend

Hot and Sour is delish..and I actually put the two crackers in the soup and they turn to mush, so it's easier to digest. My Nut said not to eat them too often, but once in a while is okay.

still in a bit of a stall - finally down a lb today - hope it continues - discouraging

HW 260

SW 260

CW 233

Hello Troops...

HW 348

SW 330

CW 294

Hi to all fellow Dec Sleevers!<br><br> I just confirmed my weights with my doc last week, so this may be a correction from my last post.<br><br> HW 276.3 - 12/3<br><br> SW 274 - 12/18<br><br> CW 248.3 - today!dde0a<br><br> Total down 28lbs and feeling hopeful. I even 'kinda' crossed my legs last night. Couldn't keep them there comfortably, but I didn't have to haul my leg across the other. Small but feel good victory!

I can't wait for that moment! I can't even remember the last time I could cross my legs comfortably. It's gotta be more than 10 years.

Congrats on that awesome NSV!!

HW 287

SW 248

CW 233.8

I too wish the weight was coming off a little faster but I guess slowly but surely is how I will roll. Either way as long as it comes off, in the end it doesn't matter much and I will take it however it comes.

Don't be discouraged if you have stalled. I stalled for 14 days (during weeks 2 & 3) but the weight is coming off again!! It is just your body trying to protect you from possible starvation/dehydration. Be kind to it. ;) xoxo to all.

Edited by BestYet2Come

Hi all! Great losses! Mnwin do you need HW & SW each week? Or just CW? HW 231 SW 223.4 can't remember if I rounded that last time ;) 1/12/14 CW 209.2

Hi Tami...I definitely need HW...because I go in and subtract to get my total..

I have been doing the totals based on your HW...so SW would be the one I don't have to have.

:)

In regards to that dreaded stall...at exactly 3 weeks I entered the stall...it finally broke 11 days later. I have read that it can last from just a few days , and I have read someone who is on day 20 and still stalled.

Despite the fact it is frustrating, just know that it WILL end and you will see that scale move! :)

Ok....I, too, have been in a stall and after 8 days beginning to creep down again.

HW 265.8

SW 260

CW 239.6