Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Vet's Day To Us Too!

Hi, in about 2 more days, i will be 1 year out a bandster. I know this has nothing to do with serving our country. But it does have a lot to do with serving ourselves. Our struggles, the ups and downs. Daily struggles, which anyone who doesn't have a weight issue, has no idea, what we go through.

So, high five to all us, who have decided to accept the band, accept that we needed help to become more healthy. Continue to be strong, and stay strong. This is our own personal war which we fight for life.

(please, do not be offended that i used Vet's Day to shout out to us all. That was not my intent. As for myself, I am a US Veteran and thought we should also recognize ourselves, today and everyday. Good luck everyone today and in the future.)

I am a gulf war vet. I feel that we all serve our country in many different ways. Happy Veterans Day to us all. Plus I enjoyed the holiday off.

Happy Vet's day to you all. I have a very special Vetern myself...Hubby served 21 years and is not retired USAF and a bandster of 6+ months!

I wish I had the day off....but alas my corporate behind is hustling and bustling away today!!!

:huh: :wub: I am a 7 year bander, a WW2 navy vet's spouse and have a grandson in Afghanistan right now. So I say "It's a special day to remember our Veterans and pray for those still in harm's way.

happy veterans day to my banded sistas and brothas

hope all the vets had a great day.....it was and is a special day for our country...my parents were both army (my dad served 3 terms in vietnam) and my 2 brothers were in the 82nd Airborne and Rangers respectively..i married an air force guy (still am for 29 yrs) and he retired out at 25 yrs and now my gorgeous son is serving in england with the air force.....

just this past weekend, my ole man's mc rode in 2 parades and i was the most proud (not at seeing his sexy self) but at seeing all the flags and all the people standing up and saluting or putting their hands over their hearts as the flags marched down the street...

respect america.....love it and be thankful......i sure am

10785432903_59096d75f7_q.jpg

10785201906_8760b25bed_q.jpg

Thanks for these great posts! Hurray for all the veterans from the service to our country(and other countries, too)! And congrats to all our vets too!