Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And this is why I keep coming back here :). Thanks guys! You may not have solved my mental anguish but your made me feel somewhat normal about it :D. I'm in the Florida Keys this week for continuing education' date=' I do believe I need to do some lingerie shopping before I had home! (I've rented a convertible and happened to get a gorgeous camaro...the number of men I had drooling as I drove by today was awesome! Makes me wanna trade in the mini van!!!)[/quote']

Good for you! Gotta do wonders for the self esteem! Buy something hot and shock the shit out of him when you get back! Good luck!

I grew up around a bunch of boys. Now that we are all grown they say just about anything in front of me. Before I met my knight in shining armor I had serious body image issues. Well what I was told is that most men still see you as you are in clothes even when you're naked. They are so happy to unwrap the package that it doesn't matter as long as all the lady parts are intact. :D I say let go of the inhibitions and enjoy your self.

We'll see if he's truly great :D it's only been 3 dates, he may be faking it! He's a bit on the chunky side. I honestly think he'll be all sweet and tell me I'm gorgeous n such. Just not sure how *I* am going to be able to get to the point I can let him see my saggy baggies!

Sometimes I HATE being a girl!!!!

Lol saggy baggies! That made my day. :)

The way I see it your laying down not standing up. Think of that as a blessing. My flapjacks which were 48g pre op and now are just empty I don't even know what to call them they look nothing like boobies look best when I'm on my back

Men are usually happy that you get naked for them at all. Try not to worry. We always see ourselves worse than what we really are.

Good Luck and he sounds like a nice guy.

The way I see it your laying down not standing up. Think of that as a blessing. My flapjacks which were 48g pre op and now are just empty I don't even know what to call them they look nothing like boobies look best when I'm on my back

But if I lay down they disappear around my sides or neck :D it's HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a bit OCD on the topic right now. Laid in bed for HOURS last night fretting nakedness! Bleh.

Right I'm only 43!! Good luck an I only like skinny guys guess cuz I'm big maybe will change wen I get small lol

I tried a big guy this summer its wasn't bad at all actually he surprised me likely

Men see us (women) differently than we see ourselves !!! We are VERY critical and I know exactly what you are saying because I feel the same about my body !!!.

My suggestion is to by some sexy lingerie. I mean the type that you put on and think DAMN I'm hot!! Then just relax. Most men are so excited about having sex they are not looking at the imperfections that we see.

It is so hard to see ourselves as hot new women, but that is what men see. When I have a man compliment me I think to myself oh if you only saw it naked. However I have realized that is the fat girl talking. After being with my husband through the fat years and now the beginning of my skinny years I realized that he does not see the wrinkly skin or the boobs down to my waist. He sees - oh my wife is naked - oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! Men just see things so differently.

A boob is a boob! They honestly dont care! ;)

I love this!! How true! I swear my husband doesn't care what my boobs look like he just wants them al the time. Lol

I love this!! How true! I swear my husband doesn't care what my boobs look like he just wants them al the time. Lol

I know right??!! My hubby likes how they are so soft and squishy now instead of hard. Men! In fact everything is soft and squishy!

Well that fizzled :D mr. Sweet is just a little (okay a lot) too needy. That became painfully clear while I was out of town for a week. No nakedness was shared, for better or for worse :D

Well that fizzled :D mr. Sweet is just a little (okay a lot) too needy. That became painfully clear while I was out of town for a week. No nakedness was shared, for better or for worse :D

Ahhh dangit!! Better luck next time. No one likes an overly needy man. Explains why he was single lol. Next...