Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I've had date 3 with the really sweet guy and things are going well. And starting to get a little frisky. And, well, it may not be date 4 or 5 but if it continues to go this well I'm eventually going to have to get naked. And I'm ugly naked. I look like I'm half sharpei puppy. Saggy wrinkles everywhere!!! How am I EVER going to be able to do this?!?!?!? (He knows I've had the surgery, he knows how much I used to weigh, he knows I'm insecure and he's not pushing at all)

I'm finally getting to where I like the me I see in the mirror with clothes on! That's huge! But man it gotta get over the naked insecurities.

Wow that's really intense I'm so worried bout the skin to :( but from what you've said he seems like a great guy an knows your situation I'm single right now just got out of a 3 year relationship in April an I to worry I see people talk bout getting more attention from others after the WL just trust in yourself if he cares for u then it will be fine if not there's always the next one :) I'm sorry not much help but glad u have shown me what ill be up against most people I see on here are married n have great husbands good to see single problems to

I've been single FOREVER (9 years). And had enough naked insecurities pre-op because I was fat and hated myself.....hadn't thought about how hard this would be :/. Can't I just get a total body transplant?!?!

Im single....still pre op....and this same thought has gone through my head knowing that I will be left with wrinkly skin and flapjack boobies and I know i'll eventually date. I joke with friends and say ill have to find a date on a wls dating site because who else will understand the aftershock?? Interested in hearing what others have to say as well on this subject. Sorry I'm no help Soccermom but Congrats on finding great guy!!!

We'll see if he's truly great :D it's only been 3 dates, he may be faking it! He's a bit on the chunky side. I honestly think he'll be all sweet and tell me I'm gorgeous n such. Just not sure how *I* am going to be able to get to the point I can let him see my saggy baggies!

Sometimes I HATE being a girl!!!!

But darnit, I'm only 40!!! I do want to have sex again!!!!!!

There's a dating site for us to man wheres that at lol I really think they should include the plastic surgery with the wls cuz there's only so much Spanx can do for us so.many things to think about

So I've had date 3 with the really sweet guy and things are going well. And starting to get a little frisky. And' date=' well, it may not be date 4 or 5 but if it continues to go this well I'm eventually going to have to get naked. And I'm ugly naked. I look like I'm half sharpei puppy. Saggy wrinkles everywhere!!! How am I EVER going to be able to do this?!?!?!? (He knows I've had the surgery, he knows how much I used to weigh, he knows I'm insecure and he's not pushing at all)

I'm finally getting to where I like the me I see in the mirror with clothes on! That's huge! But man it gotta get over the naked insecurities.[/quote']

You always make me laugh! He knows you've had the surgery, and im sure he knows about how skin sags when you lose that much weight. If he likes you enough to go on three dates or more, he isnt gonna care about how you look naked! Besides, maybe he's fond of sharpei's! ;)

Relax girl; you've got this. Have fun!

We'll see if he's truly great :D it's only been 3 dates' date=' he may be faking it! He's a bit on the chunky side. I honestly think he'll be all sweet and tell me I'm gorgeous n such. Just not sure how *I* am going to be able to get to the point I can let him see my saggy baggies!

Sometimes I HATE being a girl!!!![/quote']

A boob is a boob! They honestly dont care! ;)

A boob is a boob! They honestly dont care! ;)

ROFLMAO in all honesty this is probably the exact truth!!!! :D

But darnit' date=' I'm only 40!!! I do want to have sex again!!!!!![/quote']

same here!!! And I've been single almost 9 years as well :/

Right I'm only 43!! Good luck an I only like skinny guys guess cuz I'm big maybe will change wen I get small lol

There's a dating site for us to man wheres that at lol I really think they should include the plastic surgery with the wls cuz there's only so much Spanx can do for us so.many things to think about

I wish. Maybe we should start one. Matchwlssingles.com lol

And this is why I keep coming back here :). Thanks guys! You may not have solved my mental anguish but your made me feel somewhat normal about it :D. I'm in the Florida Keys this week for continuing education, I do believe I need to do some lingerie shopping before I had home! (I've rented a convertible and happened to get a gorgeous camaro...the number of men I had drooling as I drove by today was awesome! Makes me wanna trade in the mini van!!!)

I wish. Maybe we should start one. Matchwlssingles.com lol

If farmers only can do it, we can too!!!