Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm from the Bronx , New York! Anyone else in the New York area!

Hey I'm new to this forum. I live in Manhattan. I will hopefully be having my surgery in December. I'm looking for any support that i can get and I'm definitely wiling to give it back.

I live in Jersey City and work in the Manhattan..if you need any help/support please let me know. I understand what you are going through and would be happy to help. When I had my surgery 4 months back, I didnt know anyone in person that had the surgery.

You can also email me st1614@nyu.edu. I had a gastric bypass at NYU Langone by Dr. George Fielding. Amazing surgeon and he really cares for his patients.

Thank you for the help. I will definitely be contacting you if I need any help or have any questions. Please feel me to email me if you have questions or feel that I might be able to help you in any way. Email: Ndesir92@Hotmail.com

Brooklyn NY here... July 29, 2014.. RNY...5 weeks post op- lost 47 Lbs - :)

From nyc.. 3rd month of my 6 month diet

I'm from Westchester County but work in Manhattan. I'm on month 4 of my 6 month required diet prior to surgery.

I'm in Brooklyn, just starting my 3 months pre-op. Working with Dr. Schwack at NYU.

Manhattan, but born and raised in the Bronx. Awaiting date

I'm from the Bronx. How are you? Hope all is well.

i every one i need some help. My Dr. Gave me a referral for Bariatric Surgery i need a good surgeon im just a little scared if you guys could please help me out since im new to all of this i live in Bronx NY got here 5 months ago from Milwaukee WI im 25 years old. I have Metroplus with Medicaide i would really apreciatte if you guys could give me a hand. Thank you soooo much.

Look into New York Presbyterian on 168th street in Manhattan. They have a great group that will help from beginning to end .