Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Birthday! ???? no cake?!?!

I'm 2 months and a week....

ITS MY BIRTHDAY is it so bad that I'm really really really considering to have some cake ?!?!

If you think about it, I'm going to feel full by the 5th spoonful... How bad can 5 spoons of cake be on my bday ??? I really want a bit of bday cake :(

Enjoy your 5 bites and have a wonderful happy birthday!

Or choco pudding :) add some crushed graham crackers and it is heavenly! Happy birthday

Edited by butterfly_gal

Happy Birthday and enjoy what you can. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday was my birthday, and this is what I had:

(It was wonderful and didn't make me feel sick or guilty)

post-55753-13838397047605_thumb.jpg

Have some cake birthday lady :) I enjoyed a small sliver at my sisters bday party last weekend. The difference...the cake ended up coming home with us, and I didn't even consider or want another piece. My husband and son polished off the rest. It was even my favorite type of cake! (yellow with chocolate frosting)

Happy Birthday!

Edited by jdmama911

I'm 2 months and a week....

ITS MY BIRTHDAY is it so bad that I'm really really really considering to have some cake ?!?!

If you think about it, I'm going to feel full by the 5th spoonful... How bad can 5 spoons of cake be on my bday ??? I really want a bit of bday cake :(

I'm going to be the bad guy. Don't eat cake. Do something nice for yourself instead. You'll feel better and be proud of yourself. What better gift than the gift of health? Go get a massage or a pedicure, go to a great chick flick, just do something cool and awesome for yourself that doesn't involve food. You can do it, just be strong and don't listen to the enablers. This is a new life, don't fall back into old behaviors. Cake sucks, don't do it. Celebrations do NOT need to be about food. Let us know what happens, I believe in you and that you can do the right thing for yourself. Happy birthday to the new you!

Happy birthday!!! I say make a sugar free pudding pie! 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yesterday was my birthday' date=' and this is what I had: (It was wonderful and didn't make me feel sick or guilty) [/quote'] men was yesterday too! Had a little ready whip!! Whoooooopppppeeee

Sent from my iPad using VST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yesterday was my birthday' date=' and this is what I had: (It was wonderful and didn't make me feel sick or guilty) [/quote']

Thank you!! Soft ice cream ?? Yum Yum!

Have some cake birthday lady :) I enjoyed a small sliver at my sisters bday party last weekend. The difference...the cake ended up coming home with us' date=' and I didn't even consider or want another piece. My husband and son polished off the rest. It was even my favorite type of cake! (yellow with chocolate frosting) Happy Birthday![/quote']

Thank you!!! I can't wait for mine!!!

I'm going to be the bad guy. Don't eat cake. Do something nice for yourself instead. You'll feel better and be proud of yourself. What better gift than the gift of health? Go get a massage or a pedicure' date=' go to a great chick flick, just do something cool and awesome for yourself that doesn't involve food. You can do it, just be strong and don't listen to the enablers. This is a new life, don't fall back into old behaviors. Cake sucks, don't do it. Celebrations do NOT need to be about food. Let us know what happens, I believe in you and that you can do the right thing for yourself. Happy birthday to the new you![/quote']

Amen!!! I'm speechless ...

I catered a baby shower this weekend, and since the mommy to be is a very dear friend of mine, and she has been super supportive of me and my weight loss. We toasted her with cupcakes, and in her support of me, she not only had full sized cupcakes, but she also had the mini cupcakes (like single bite sized ones). I had one, and I didn't feel guilty, or have any problems. The cake hit the spot, and the fact that I was able to raise my cupcake in my friends honor, made both of us happy.