Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

HW 254.1

Current Weight 178.2

Total lose 75.9

Goal weight 132

I still have 46.2 to go which seems like it will take forever because my husband is already at goal. We were both sleeved on the 22nd Oct 2014.

SW 273 CW 172.8 dos: 10/2/13 13-18 pounds to goal!

Had my sleeve Oct 24th

HW 274 CW 172 only 22lbs to go.

HW:228

Sw:215

Cw:152

Gw:115

I am doing okay, have 38 or so to goal. Its been really slow going since month four. Still keeping the faith but its discouraging.

post-144084-0-92700900-1400447249_thumb.jpg

post-144084-0-48158200-1400447278_thumb.jpg

Six months after 10-14-13, I am at GOAL! I really didn't believe it would happen, and I would've been happy to be within 10 lbs of my original goal... but I made it! I debated even getting the sleeve at my age (60) and weight (60 lbs to lose), admonishing myself that I *should* be able to do it! Now I am Sooooo Glad I made that trip to Mexico!

I feel GREAT, and I look forward to healthy years ahead, which is why I did this. It's an extra Plus to look better, too!!! I post this pic just as an encouragement for anyone considering the sleeve, whatever your age. If you're 50 lbs or more overweight, it's worth it, even if insurance won't cover the cost.

p.s. The other day, my 9-year-old grandson described someone to his mom as "tall & thin like Grammy" ~ which made me realize my grandkids will never remember me any other way!!! That made me smile all week long! :-)

post-183541-0-00850500-1400513055_thumb.jpg

How is everyone doing? I'm still in awe every single time I step on the scale! I've lost a total of 125 lbs! Best decision of my life!

HW 370

SW 350

CW 245

post-179571-0-60839300-1402058997_thumb.jpg

Losing very slowly now.....8 pounds to goal! Cannot describe how happy I am with the surgery. Even when the scale refuses to budge, I keep shrinking. Started at 18W and now in a size 10 pants (soon to be 8) and Small/Med tops! My RA is in remission and I am no longer taking the heavy duty medications for it. Tons of energy and ability to do things I couldn't do before. Like my gyn said, "You're a poster child for weight lost surgery". Yes, there is a lot of sagging going on (after all I am 60!) but I can live with it.

HW 220

SW 215

CW 153

HW: 292

SW: 272

CW: 204.8

Surgery date 10-17-13

Having a hard time busting into Onderland.

HW-277 Sw-265 Cw-166 16 lbs from goal! Vsg-10/24/13

Edited by disterdis

What a wonderfully successful group! October was a very good month! I started at 184 and currently weigh 135. Surgeon recommended 135 (was 130) as my goal weight when I saw him in January. I'm still hoping for 130, but won't be disappointed if I stay at 135. I am 65 and this was the best decision ever! Love my sleeve!

HW: 292 SW: 272 CW: 204.8 Surgery date 10-17-13 Having a hard time busting into Onderland.

me too! We have almost identical stats. My HW was 287, SW was 271 CW 203. Sleeved 10/21/13. I hope we make it to onederland before we know it!

HW: 284.6 SW (surgery day) 272 CW: 192.4. Sleeved 10/24/13. Hope I can make it to goal by the 1 year mark!

Surgery 10/30/13. Sw 268, CW 192 I've gone from a size 22 (tight) to a loose 14!!! So happy and no second thoughts!!

Edited by smartsiowa

I'm so depressed and discouraged. I can't get under 200 lbs. Lost 70 since surgery on 10/17/13.