Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

Hw 344

Sw 326

Cw 298

Surgery 10/22/13

I have thrown up 3 Times from overeating.. ugh

I have been stuck between 300-298 for 8 days

Currently have a sinus infection and u think the post nasal drip has irritated my tummy.....could not get much of anything down today

I'm doing ok. Very happy to be close to my dr's goal weight for this week. Hopefully I will make it I weigh in on Friday

Surgery weight 259

Current weight 223

Surgery 10-8-2013

Hw:239

Sw:229

Cw:201

38 lbs total

8 weeks out

(28lbs since surgery)

Surgery 10-17-13

HW: 295

SW: 272

CW: 251(got down to 249, but then my period happened. I gained 3lbs and have been stuck at 251 for 3 days)

I'm wondering if that's normal during that time for us women. I would suggest weighing in like once a week taunting yourself daily or every few days can be discouraging...hopefully after your monthly visit you will bounce bk...pls update on that I'm a little curious...good luck

Hi. I'm down to 242 now. I'm trying to get into the 230s. I'm hoping it happens for me soon. I'm losing weight slower than I imagined. Though looking at the post I made earlier, I'm glad I'm not in the 250s. :)

I'm having the most difficult time not drinking during meals and waiting for a half hour after. I mean- some meals can be so dry.

That's my biggest demon as well. I usually do take a few sips during the meal. I'm 6 weeks out and have no restrictions on food. I have stopped the Protein Shakes because I just can't stomach them any longer. Hoping I'm getting enough in with my meals.

Surgery date - October 20 Highest Weight - 313 Surgery Weight - 283 Current Weight - 258 Having some abdominal pain this week which I figure is gall stones. Anyone else go through this? Since treatment for gallstones appears to be pain meds, I don't see the point of going to the hospital or doctor. Thoughts?

Did your doctor put you on anything to prevent gallstones? Mine put me on Actigal to help prevent them.

Surgery weight was 236

Surgery was oct. 23 2013

Current weight is 196

Surgery weight was 236

Surgery was oct. 23 2013

Current weight is 196

Oooh.. your doing great! Congrats on onederland! I'm totally jealous.

Hw 250

Sw 236

Cw 211

That is great Seela I had surgery on 10/24 and onky down 20 pounds. I am happy for that but feel like some tine it is not coming off quick enough lol

That is great Seela I had surgery on 10/24 and onky down 20 pounds. I am happy for that but feel like some tine it is not coming off quick enough lol

I hear you... I was barely crawling along then bam! It just started falling off. It'll happen, hang in there

Just got back from a check up with my surgeon. They are really pleased with the results thus far.

HW. 244

SW. 232. (Though I had it at 227)

CW. 203

Surgery date was 10/31

OBnurse, are you back to work yet? I'm having the hardest time. I can barely get 3 glasses of Water in let alone eat some days when it's busy. How are you doing it at work?

Went back to work about 4 weeks post op. I have a water bottle with me all the time. Take a sip whenever I chart something. I also keep string cheese in my lunch pack and beef Jerky. Quick Protein. Some days are better than others but I do a lot of my eating and drinking on the move now. Miss being able to slam a glass of water!

Surgery date - October 20 Highest Weight - 313 Surgery Weight - 283 Current Weight - 258 Having some abdominal pain this week which I figure is gall stones. Anyone else go through this? Since treatment for gallstones appears to be pain meds, I don't see the point of going to the hospital or doctor. Thoughts?

Did your doctor put you on anything to prevent gallstones? Mine put me on Actigal to help prevent them.

I M on an anti gall stone medication for 6 months

Surgery date: 10/7/2013

HW: 319

SW: 304

CW: 253

Down 66 pounds and only 39 to get to my goal weight of 214!