Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Repeat post. Sorry guys

Edited by 1gorgeousgodzilla

I guess I'm used to the smell. My ex-husband is a body builder and ALWAYS smelled like broccoli' date=' egg whites and chicken breast! Probably one of the reasons he's my EX lol[/quote']

Lls, that's some funny ****!

Wonder if it could also be some detox going on? It's said you store toxins in your fat cells. I wonder if some stored toxins are emitting odors as your fat cells are shrinking or being utilized for energy.

Am I the only one who thinks your boyfriend is a jerk for telling you that you smell?

It was one of the things I was told NEVER to tell a woman under ANY circumstances.

Am I the only one who thinks your boyfriend is a jerk for telling you that you smell? It was one of the things I was told NEVER to tell a woman under ANY circumstances.

Haha- were been together for 6 years' date=' live together too- we are pretty honest with each other... I honestly was shocked at first but truly didn't care. He sees me at my best and worst, and loves me just the same either way-- so no, not a jerk :)

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267

My husband was so horney you would have thought I smelled like roses lol (not)

Am I the only one who thinks your boyfriend is a jerk for telling you that you smell?

Justinh125 - you are my hero. What a wonderful thing to hear from a guy. I hope there is a special someone in your life who appreciate what a great guy you must be.

OMG!!!! Last night my own body oder woke me up. It's horrible! I actually thought there was a dead mouse in my room. But it's me. My boyfriend is coming to visit me in next weekend. HELP!!! Any soaps and hygiene products that helped????

I am glad you wrote this! I've told ppl the Protein Shakes remind me of dead rat smell no matter what I mix with! Surgery Monday, and I've been dreading this. I don't want my patients to think I smell

I smelled like a jar of filthy dirty pennies. No matter how many times a day I brushed my teeth, my breath reeked. In the morning, our bedroom had to be aired out from my all night exhalations. Soooooooo disgusting.

that really made me laugh!!!

Weird. I keep smelling like onions; very unusual! Maybe toxins being released?

I am noticing I smell like onions, but I haven’t eating any. I got some Rose petal spray from iherb, just $10. They also have it at Ulta. helps a lot!!!

I do smell something... at first I thought it was the smell of the Protein Drinks but now I believe it must be the odor of weight loss - whether it is ketones or not - I don’t know. It smells somewhat like Vitamins.