Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

this may start a riot.

I've been here 2 years and still can't say what I want or I get accused of being a bully, food nazi.....and an enabler.

Not to mention a nose picker.

I say what I want and I don't mind being called names. Pretty Pretty Princess is my favorite name of all. :wub:

We are twinsies!!I have brain tumor brain!!

I didn't read you as mocking anyone, in all serious. Hopefully Tiff understands that, too.

Are you serious? How far out are you? What treatment did you have?

I just had my 2.5 year scans last week, along with all my sleeve pre-testing. All clear!

I've been here 2 years and still can't say what I want or I get accused of being a bully' date=' food nazi.....and an enabler. Not to mention a nose picker.[/quote']

You totally owned nose picker...

I've been here 2 years and still can't say what I want or I get accused of being a bully, food nazi.....and an enabler.

Not to mention a nose picker.

Own it. Work it. Believe it.

Nose Pickers Unite!!!

Are you serious? How far out are you? What treatment did you have?

I just had my 2.5 year scans last week, along with all my sleeve pre-testing. All clear!

I am four years out and I need to go in for my MRI. I am so claustrophobic and when they put my head in the MRI cage thing, I want to scream. That said, I get three doses of Valium during my two hour (WHUCK!?!?!?!?!?) scan, so that's a "plus". :huh:

No cancer here, thankfully, just a big fat lemon growing in my noggin.

I am four years out and I need to go in for my MRI. I am so claustrophobic and when they put my head in the MRI cage thing, I want to scream. That said, I get three doses of Valium during my two hour (WHUCK!?!?!?!?!?) scan, so that's a "plus". :huh:

No cancer here, thankfully, just a big fat lemon growing in my noggin.

Lorazepam and Valium have been my true-blues throughout this whole cancer process. Oncologist suggested it, got it in IV form after surgery, urologist prescribed through recovery. I've learned not to be a hero and take whatever is offered to help.

MRI's are scary. The waiting for results is even scarier to me.

Lorazepam and Valium have been my true-blues throughout this whole cancer process. Oncologist suggested it, got it in IV form after surgery, urologist prescribed through recovery. I've learned not to be a hero and take whatever is offered to help.

MRI's are scary. The waiting for results is even scarier to me.

Hugs, Chicky. I was VERY lucky to have the type of tumor I had. It was a BIG one, but it was a "good" one. They found it, opened my head, took it out, put my head back together, and now we look for a new one once a year. It's unlikely to come back since it hasn't by now, and next year I go to every other year MRIs.

I will hold your hand telepathically next time you have yours.

WARNING: food PICTURE

Speaking of apples' date=' we are going picking tomorrow!! I will be sure to steer clear of any vocal apples, bad or not.[/quote']

Lipstick, please stay away from apples resembling this....

[ATTACH]20515[/ATTACH]

post-53039-13838397004003_thumb.png

This community has some very vocal bad apples' date=' don't let them bring you down.[/quote'] I agree. I was speaking in general not at all about this specific thread. I don't like it when I see someone post something and then a vet be snappy with them because it's been posted before or be aggressive for no reason or when I speak privately with people and they say they don't post because of that reason. It's not okay. They haven't been here forever and moreover can post what they want. Don't answer. Check your behavior. Too much drama when people are just posting thoughts and different points of view. Some people- and I wasn't speaking about any specific person- just have to be right all the time though. It shows in their responses. I'm a positive person- won't be on this thread anymore. {)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Edited by back2barb78

Here we go again. It's not bullying just because someone disagrees with you.

Well if it's not bullying I suggest you read through the responses. Like I said I don't care about what people's opinions are unless they begin to impact on the other person in a negative way. Just by the responses it's obvious they did with this member. If you can't see that then I suggest you reframe from posting. Plus like I wrote this is a forum about the procedure not about titles of topics.

Good Morning!!!

How many nose pickers do we have out there on this fine Sunday morning?

Count me in!

Well if it's not bullying I suggest you read through the responses. Like I said I don't care about what people's opinions are unless they begin to impact on the other person in a negative way. Just by the responses it's obvious they did with this member. If you can't see that then I suggest you reframe from posting. Plus like I wrote this is a forum about the procedure not about titles of topics.

I never once mentioned the title of the topic.....but as to your suggestion that I refrain from posting, I think not. Free speech and all that right? If you don't like what I say, anyone is welcome to say so....but don't expect to silence me or anyone else. I think THAT is bullying.

Here we go again. So it's easy to tell others how to act and not to write but if any suggests the same for you it's bullying. This is the reason I don't bother with sites like this and why I stayed away for many months.

I'm sure your a nice guy but I really don't like the tone of people on this site it's just not nice and unfair to those. I wanted to point that out to you. Your now offended which is fair enough because like you didn't care of the original persons feeling then I'm sure they don't care of yours.

I actually do care of peoples feeling and on that note I'm man enough to apologise if you feel that way.

Bye bye people I have a real life and more pressing situations that quite frankly are more important than this banter. I'm genuine I'm decent and I have my heart in the right place.

Recently my son was made disabled by negligence and it was reported nationally I don't cry about it ask for support or anything. I simply do the best for my family and get on with it.

My weight plummetted because of the stress and so I opted for VGS to help get me back on path etc. I come on here for support and my point is people don't need the added moan they need support.

Yes my story is genuine www.mylittlespartan.com that's me!

Good day people I don't offend but I'm seriously tired of this.

OMG cue the sad violins....

Cindy I would like to congratulate you.

You "knew" your provocative passive aggressive title would start a seriously dysfunctional thread.

You got what you wanted.

And I see you here everyday lapping it all up.

At the risk of being accused of starting the silly "let's just change the subject with meaningless rhetoric" tactic....sometimes I pick my toes too. When I can reach them.