Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NutriBullet Extractor

Bought one today...does anyone else have one and use it for a daily superfood drink...if so does it work...any info would be great...sleeved on 10/21 and wanting to go into this new life feeling as great as possible

I also have a nutribullet. I got it for Christmas last year and I used it for Breakfast everyday with Protein until I was sleeved on 7/24/13. I still use it for Protein shakes and I plan on using it in the morning again with Protein. What I used for Breakfast was flax seed, baby carrots, half an apple and banana and a little spinach. I used powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored protein and it really tasted great. I plan on doing it for more meals also because I can eat vegetables and just take protein. I really like using the nutribullet. I used it so much I wore out the extractor blade. I bought the additional 2 year warranty and it is wise to do they will replace any part that wears out for free so go for it and be creative with what you extract ok?

Mark, Edmond Ok

I have a NutriBullet and I love it. I have actually had it for a few years and it makes wonderful shakes and chops up anything you throw in it. I have used mine to make my mocha Protein Shake added extra ice and had a sort of iced coffee drink! I think you will really like it a lot.

I have one, but don't use it like I thought I would. :( I really like it the times I have used it! Sorry I'm not much help.

I hope so I wanna get more fresh fruits and veggies in I love em and feel that id love to drink em fresh even more

It works great for fruit. just remember there is a lot of natural sugar in fruit. So add some fruit and compliment it with veggies. I like to use baby carrots and spinach. It turns the drink green but it does not taste like spinach. So you can get a serving of fruits and veggies in one drink. There is a small and a large cup, I am going to start using the large cup and make a two serving nutriblast. I will put two scoops of Unjury unflavored Protein so I can get over 40 grams of carbs. I will just make it in the morning, use the cover and put it in the frig. then I I will quickly throw it back on the nutribullet power head to mix well then pour half into a class and enjoy. I will keep you posted but I was drinking one of these large ones for breakfast every morining from Christmas day last year till I started my two week prep prior to surgery. I started out at 385 pounds and weighed 341 the day of surgery and all I can say is the nutriblast did it. so I think it would help us all on our journey. I keep thinking chicken fish and veggies so veggies can definitely be taken care of with the nutribullet. and remember you can even leave the seeds and skin on the apples, The extractor blade takes care of that. I don't even peel the carrots if I use large ones. Oh also I took flax seed and used the milling blade and made it into flax seed flour, that way you don't have to worry about any seeds getting stuck in a staple. I really like this thing and I plan on using it alot since I am now 3 months post op.

I love the nutribullet but only thing is the lid gets so tight it's hard to get off anyone else has this problem

You need to only tighten the base tight enough so it does not leak. Remember the nutribullet is not a blender so you only need to pulse the power unit to get the results you are looking for. I used to tighten it too tight and really had to work at getting it apart. Have fun, Mark

I am thinking of getting one of these. I think you guys should do some research on baby carrots vs. regular carrots. The way they make baby carrots is kind of harsh. Unless I am misinformed.

baby carrots work great. they are already peeled and are very sweet. couple that with some baby spinach, flax seed and some unflavored Protein and you are good to go.

My doctor does not want us to drink any calories. Also, these devices aerate & add too much air. This can cause issues. Has your doctor approved using these drinks? ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST