Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November fitness challenge

Posting an update. My goal is a 10,000+ step/day average for the month of Nov. So far so good!

update

Nearly 38 miles for the month, and an average of more than 13,000 steps per day!

Give you energy? Yeah....it's like one of those Ponzi schemes.....you get you're later.

Haha Butter... I kept waiting for it to show up... (p.s. like your new profile pic also!!)

So now I'm at 84.9 miles for the month.

Started back to my women & weights class this week and the fitness center messed up and allowed 8 women (should be capped at 6) to join the group, so the instructor is mad and she is trying to get two "yoga" ladies to be frustrated enough to quit. Oh my. Talk about a punishing workout! :blink:

Here's goes - my first update of my progress for the month. I've been going to the gym about 3 times per week for the last 2 weeks (I started a bit early). I wasn't working out at ALL before, so that is a win in itself :D. My goal is 20 hours this month and I'm at 6 hours so far. I also wanted to be able to hold a 1 minute plank and do 25 consecutive push ups. I am at a 40 second plank and 10 push ups.

I'm starting to work with a personal trainer next week and I can't wait! I'm already thinking of goals for December.

Thanks for starting this thread - I'm finally getting off my butt and motivated. :P

Hey! When I was doing my 45 min of walking on the treadmill today, I started doing running intervals of one minute whenever I felt like it.

Over the course of the 45 minutes, I ran for 11!!! Yay me!!

Hey! When I was doing my 45 min of walking on the treadmill today, I started doing running intervals of one minute whenever I felt like it.

Over the course of the 45 minutes, I ran for 11!!! Yay me!!

Nice job. That's how it starts. Next thing you know you'll be doing half marathons.

I'm up to 29.8 miles for the month. 10 more days till I get full release to run again.

Didn't update last few days but: MTD: Miles: 16 Planks: lost count but I did 50 seconds today yay Partial superman: holding for 40 s C25k: bok bok bok Got a balance ball. Will familiarize myself with it this weekend.

I'm dragging, flaring, hurting so waaaay behind.

Miles MTD : 20 boo!

I'm dragging, flaring, hurting so waaaay behind.

Miles MTD : 20 boo!

Flaring? Oh no. Sorry to hear that. Did you make it to RI?

Flaring? Oh no. Sorry to hear that. Did you make it to RI?

Just now at airport, yeah flared all weekend. Barely got out bed/chair. Couldn't even plank :(

But did over 2 miles today so feeling better.

Just now at airport, yeah flared all weekend. Barely got out bed/chair. Couldn't even plank :(

But did over 2 miles today so feeling better.

Got it. Well I remember you saying this morning you were feeling much better....so I thought you had flared again since then.

Back is a bit better so I am proud to say 3.5 miles for November. Thank god I could exercise today.

Had an awesome Monday and Tuesday. 12.5 miles for the 2 days combined. My best 2 day walking total so far. Still feeling great! Cold weather has moved in, takes your breath away but feels great! So, my total for the month now stands at 56.45 miles.

Finally able to get on here! So glad most of the bugs are worked out. Any who, my Fitbit report said that so far this month, I'm at 15.75 miles, which is halfway to my 30 mile goal. Today I was also cleared for real exercise. Time to kick it up!

Hi all! I haven't posted in a long time. I have gotten in 34 miles total. I have mostly done the exercise bike. But, about 6 of these miles are from walking/running using the C25K app. I'm into my second week and I'm feeling great. I don't know if I'll make 125 miles this month but I will try! I just got through reading a lot of posts...everyone is doing fantastic!

Y'all are doing great folks.

I'm fledging along....one more week till I get released. I'm up to 32.2 miles.

Will you be released for FULL ON exercise...lifting, etc. nothing held back? Or is it granted in "stages"...just curious!