Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November fitness challenge

Hey Everyone!!!! Everyone is doing so good!!! I completed 3 miles today , total 15miles. I wasn't feeling the greatest today so I had to cut my workout short. Tomorrow is my fitness assessment with my trainer and I am a little nervous. Anyone know what it would consist of? I was thinking the mile, situps, pull ups and all those things we did in school.

Thought y'all would find this funny! Under my desk at work!!!! Peddling away!

Ohh I've been thinking about getting one of those! That or a thigh master!

Wtg!! That is an excellent achievement.

Awesome Job!!!! One day I will be achieving the same thing!!! Keep up the great work!!!

6 miles today. Monthly total is 28

I walked 2.80 today for a total of 18.30 miles. It was a refreshing fall walk with a little chill in the air. Loved it!

4 miles per day walking/jogging. ????

Started the day with a 2.75 mile bike ride before work. Couldn't sleep so went riding around the neighborhood at 4:45am...lol 5.30 miles walking today. Total now stands at 26.15 miles. Needless to say I am a happy camper!

Went to the Dr. today, down 12 pounds since my last appointment 1 month ago, 70 pounds total since Aug 12th preop appointment. I am now at 291 lbs. I go back Dec 9th and my goal is 275 lbs, that will be another 16 miles down. Time to get crackin!

Tabata day!!

20 seconds balls-to-the-wall of sit ups, pushups and jumping lunges over 8 rounds of each exercise. 10 seconds between each set. Let's see, that is 24 sets over 8 minuted of work. It goes by fast.

Sit-ups I do not mind and can do them all day. I got 98 over the 8 sets. Pushups start giving me grief around 60. On my final 2 sets in the pushup round, I think I got 4-5 in 20 seconds. Kind of sad. Anyone know how to break through the wall during a round of 8 sets of pushups? I literally felt on empty in my upper body at set 6. Nada. Same with jumping lunges, but my endurance held out a little longer.

I got 254 reps total which I think is OK... wish I had more stamina for the pushups and jumping lunges.

Also did power cleans and front squats, getting PR max weight on both. Coach today said my technique is much improved. It is good that we are able to do some kind of Olympic lift every day for practice.

Day 6, ok so only 3.5 miles today, i'm slacking, will try harder tomorrow, so MTD-22.5 miles 3 strength training sessions.

OMG, y'all...I planked for 65 whole seconds today!!!! Today was actually a "rest day" on the 30 day plank challenge I'm doing, but I went to the gym for my regular workout. When I was done my trainer offered to time my plank & check my form. The most I had managed before was 45 seconds. My trainer started counting down every second past 50 & yelling "You can do it!"....and I'll be damned if I didn't actually do it! At 1:05, I collapsed on the floor & started laughing & tearing up at the same time. I might not be able to see the difference in myself in the mirror, but I sure as hell can see it in other ways. :D

Was wondering if one of those would have any effect or not.... I thought of getting one

You have to make sure you Are exerting full effort and not just this as primary. But I'm using it while doing other stuff so how can it hurt to burn calories and increase cardio while working at a desk or sitting in a chair watching tv? :)

Ohh I've been thinking about getting one of those! That or a thigh master!

Not sure I could pull off a thigh master at work! Lol.

With 6 days already into November, I'm still going to challenge my self so I'm committing to 30 hours of exercise.

Wish me luck!!

Did 30 min of MMA last night! Now I gotta get on getting my miles with bike/walking!!!