Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November fitness challenge

Beautiful morning in the Boston Mountains )which are in Branson MO. :).

GORGEOUS FALL! I've never seen the colors this beautiful!

Walked 5.30 miles yesterday!

November 1 totals' date=' 6.21 miles plus myc25k W7D3, panni surgery 3 days[/quote']

Best of luck on your surgery. You're gonna love the results. You'll be good as new by New Years.

2 miles this morning. 5 total so far. Now I get to put on a suit and go to a wedding for people I don't even know. Wedding reception food is always so healthy......NOT. Worst part is it's one of those "no booze" kinda weddings. Seriously, how do people get married without booze? I don't even drink but a wedding makes me wanna start.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Day 2. 3.5 miles!!! Total 8.5!!!! I'm determined!!

Day 1: 4.5 miles of walking. Super painful hips by evening however, not sure whether to blame the walk or Thursday night's attempt at running. I have bursitis in both hips and I'm worried this flare up was caused by the run.

Color me not happy. :-(

6 more miles today for a total of 22 so far.

Wannabe fitness freak here! I'm 30 pounds from my goal weight of 199 and i have a consultation for my TT December 3rd, so I'm kicking it into full gear this month. I cant think of any goals to set for myself aside from losing about 15 pounds this month. I'd really appreciate some ideas. I started cycling the other day, taking a gander at the couch to 5k thing, and I've started to use the punching bag at the gym. I do 80 squats, 80 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, and 80 leg lifts...5 days a week. Can you guys help me with picking out a goal?

day 2- so only 3.5 miles today, my knee is acting up again, think I'm going to finally break down and by an eliptical/recumbant combo that I've had my eye on. so anyhow 7.5 miles for the month so far.

Wannabe fitness freak here! I'm 30 pounds from my goal weight of 199 and i have a consultation for my TT December 3rd' date=' so I'm kicking it into full gear this month. I cant think of any goals to set for myself aside from losing about 15 pounds this month. I'd really appreciate some ideas. I started cycling the other day, taking a gander at the couch to 5k thing, and I've started to use the punching bag at the gym. I do 80 squats, 80 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, and 80 leg lifts...5 days a week. Can you guys help me with picking out a goal?[/quote']

So I could be totally wrong but I think you're totally on the right path to overall fitness and stamina. How about increasing the 80 squats to 90, and add 25 crunches etc? Just beef up what you're already doing by a little.

I want to run my first 5k next year so I'm going to start jogging as part of my walking regimen. This morning I jogged 3 minites intermittently. I want to jog 5 minites straight and walk for 20.

Worked out with the trainer today. Rest day tomorrow.

You guys are an inspiration. My surgery is in 3 weeks. I look forward to being able to exercise. Right now, walking more than 10 minutes is exhausting. I also have COPD and asthma, which I am hoping improves after weight loss.

Okay +2 mile and +30 s plank for total of 3 miles and 56 seconds of planking :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST