Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A few protein reviews

Omg didn't even think of that!

Idowned half of it in one shot when I was at work and then my taste buds got it. Ewwwww. The color was pretty intense too

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Yes, I learned the hard way to prepare my nectar drinks while I'm still in my jammies. Some of those stains don't come out, lol

I'll be 5 months post op on Nov 18, and Muscle Milk Cookies and Cream is the only Protein Shake that I like.

Have you tried cake batter lite? It is really good. The muscle milk cookies and cream is also a great staple.

Bummer! A mouse got in my house and chewed straight through the zipper bag I had all my Protein samples in. Bit a hole in every single packet, the furry little freeloader.

Bummer! A mouse got in my house and chewed straight through the zipper bag I had all my Protein samples in. Bit a hole in every single packet, the furry little freeloader.

I read this and kept thinking about Super Rhino the hamster in Bolt after he gets super powers. He didn't get them from Protein, but still...Lol!

Try Premier Protein shakes you get 30g Protein and they are 160 calories and the best one that I have tried and I have tried a lot of them. You can them at Sam's, costco, and BJ's. Really Good!!

FYI...you can get premier Protein Shakes at Wally World now (Walmart)

Bwahaha! Me too!

I kept thinking, "If I couldn't catch him before, what am I going to do now that he's all 'roided up on Protein powder?"

My dr. recommended those too, but I went with what costco carried. Got a case of Pure Protein for 24.99 and a case of Optimum Nutrition for the same price( but that had a 6.00 coupon). I like the ON better, less aftertaste. That one has 20g of Protein, the pure Protein shake has 30g.

Today is my 2bd day on pre-op liquid diet. It's much harder than I thought. My WLS is 11/15.
I don't know if I can do it feeling is on today.

However I'm liking all your post and variety if different Protein drinks.

I went with what my doctors office had listed which was the world wide 35 protein ready to drink 11oz cans and taste good, but costly. $2.75 each can, so only bought 1wks worth and will have to go shopping during week for some of the ones listed here.

Thank you everyone.
Keep up the great success and posts.
We pre-ops look up to y'all

My dr. recommended those too, but I went with what costco carried. Got a case of Pure Protein for 24.99 and a case of Optimum Nutrition for the same price( but that had a 6.00 coupon). I like the ON better, less aftertaste. That one has 20g of Protein, the pure protein shake has 30g.

Today is my 2bd day on pre-op liquid diet. It's much harder than I thought. My WLS is 11/15.
I don't know if I can do it feeling is on today.

However I'm liking all your post and variety if different protein drinks.

I went with what my doctors office had listed which was the world wide 35 protein ready to drink 11oz cans and taste good, but costly. $2.75 each can, so only bought 1wks worth and will have to go shopping during week for some of the ones listed here.

Thank you everyone.
Keep up the great success and posts.
We pre-ops look up to y'all

Thank you for the review, thank goodness someone took the time to get this info to people like me who is looking for this info. Again thank you

I need info on unflavored Protein to add to my food etc. I have seen where one person said Unjury unflavored. Any input before I go buy? I'm 7 days post sleeve and haven't been able to tolerate much of anything to this point.

Brandy I haven't tried my sample pack of that one yet but I've read that it is good. Just gotta be careful what you mix it with for texture and heat

Anyone tried the Believe. From Bariatric Eating? I need to quit Starbucks chai as I gained 3#, Believe has half the calories and 20gm Protein

Just had my surgery on Wednesday (11/20/13) and wanted to know what would be good for my 'meals' while on the liquid phase of the post op diet.. any suggestions??? I know I need Water and Protein Shakes but what can I 'eat'??