Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Virginia sleevers...?

Yes!

Any Virginia sleevers? ???? Wow only me :-)

Yes! Theres a Facebook group of dc metro sleevers( md dc va). We meet up in real life once a month.

I live in Northern Virginia. There's at least 20 of us I know from various support groups.

allons-y

I'm from southern Virginia about 20-30 minutes from Richmond. Here we have support group meetings every 3rd Thursday or 2nd Saturday of the month. I love going to support group it helps keep you focused. You get to socialize with people who are going though the same things you are going through or will have to go though. :-)

Yes! Theres a Facebook group of dc metro sleevers( md dc va). We meet up in real life once a month.

I live in Northern Virginia. There's at least 20 of us I know from various support groups.

allons-y

Hello, would you send me the Facebook page info so I could join? I may be able to make it up there for a meeting. :-)

I'm in Virginia also about 45 minutes from Richmond hopefully getting sleeved in November in Newport News with Dr. Terricina I have been looking for support groups my friend is also having hers in South Carolina in Dec and they gave role model support groups but I've had a really hard time finding anything and what I do find is more than an hour away drive. Anyone aware of any more local?

Usually the surgeons office gives a list of local ones. Well we have one here on Saturdays once a month but here is about 45 min to 1 hour away. But support group is so important. Send me a message if you are interested. :-)

Search for the dc metro sleevers thread. Its run by cheri whose a vet here.

Its a private group you have to be invited by the admin which isnt me.

allons-y

I'm in Virginia also about 45 minutes from Richmond hopefully getting sleeved in November in Newport News with Dr. Terricina I have been looking for support groups my friend is also having hers in South Carolina in Dec and they gave role model support groups but I've had a really hard time finding anything and what I do find is more than an hour away drive. Anyone aware of any more local?

I'm getting sleeved with doctor Terracina Nov. 5th. I've been going to the support groups in vabch since I lived in Norfolk, but I have went to one in suffolk that I liked. I'm planning on Chesapeake & Newport News next to get a feel of the whole Hampton Roads Bon Secours network.

I'm so glad Dr. T doesn't do a pre-op diet.

Yeah I saw the ones over on that side I just hate to drive so far maybe I'll try the ones at Mary Immaculate. I am so glad too of no preop diet I just live Dr Terracina I have had that used him too he has amazing bedside manner and excellent stats

I'm in Norfolk, had my surgery in N.News with Dr. Terracina on Nov. 5th

Hi mswisdom hope all went well with your surgery I'm still waiting on insurance approval friday will be 14 days since submitted and I have BCBS and they told me the decision can take up to 14 days hope I hear sonething soon been going through this for a year this month