Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your "(non)guilty pleasure" food?

I say (non)guilty pleasure food because I refuse to feel guilty for consuming this. I eat only a small fraction of what I used to and I limit these to only 1 a week but they are seriously responsible for keeping my mind sane and balanced on this entirely new way of living I have adopted recently. Also, my weight loss has not stopped even after I consume these (at least for right now). So what is your indulgence food (or drink)?

About once a week I stop by Starbucks and get a tall (smallest size) Salty Caramel Mocha Frappachino with no whipped cream and made with Organic Soy Milk, sometimes with an extra shot of espresso. My tummy doesn't mind it at all, which is a little weird to me because it minds other more healthy things... lol.

Caramel-Frappuccino.jpg

Bacon, bacon, bacon is a must have although I can now only eat half of a slice it makes me happy, happy, happy!!!

pumpkin iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Extra cream and real sugar, but like you only once a week.

Bacon, bacon, bacon is a must have although I can now only eat half of a slice it makes me happy, happy, happy!!!

Bacon is delicious but since I've been sleeved I made the choice to stop eating both pork and beef so no more bacon for meeeeee. Now turkey bacon is good but not the same however, if I'm in a bacon pickle I can always just use that.

I have a venti skinny sf mocha hazelnut latte at 170 calories and 16gr of Protein several times a week. It's a great high Protein snack or meal for me.

I eat mayo based seafood salad any days for lunch. I also eat full fat blue cheese dressing on my "salad" or burgers. I eat so little, I can afford to eat real foods that are not chemical filled fat free products and I am so happy. Even with these "sins", my calorie count daily rarely hits 800.

Lipsticklady I totally agree with you, even with my bacon... and I also dont indulge all those

fat free food because of the chemical and I also wonder about the Crystal light I drink I'm

gonna look further into that.

I have a hard time getting to my 800 calories daily and 80grm of Protein. I think I doing great

today I walk 1mile on the treadmill which is a milestone for me.

I have a venti skinny sf mocha hazelnut latte at 170 calories and 16gr of Protein several times a week. It's a great high Protein snack or meal for me.

I eat mayo based seafood salad any days for lunch. I also eat full fat blue cheese dressing on my "salad" or burgers. I eat so little, I can afford to eat real foods that are not chemical filled fat free products and I am so happy. Even with these "sins", my calorie count daily rarely hits 800.

I totally feel you about the full fat versions of foods. I eat so little now that I don't worry at all about eating full fat mayo or salad dressings. In fact, the lower fat counterparts of these foods are higher in sugar and salt to balance flavor (and don't succeed) so the full fat versions are better for you.

Lipsticklady I totally agree with you, even with my bacon... and I also dont indulge all those

fat free food because of the chemical and I also wonder about the Crystal light I drink I'm

gonna look further into that.

I have a hard time getting to my 800 calories daily and 80grm of Protein. I think I doing great

today I walk 1mile on the treadmill which is a milestone for me.

I have an adverse reaction to aspartame so I cannot even drink Crystal Light. Aspartame is really a harmful poison.

I am with you on the Aspartame! I am so mad bc Crystal lite used to have one with stevia instead and I can't find it anymore.

I love Greek Yogurt. I love the Dannon ones and Yoplait only has one with 10 carbs . The rest have like 25. Choboni is my favorite but it has a lot of carbs too.

so I gues my guilty pleasure is a Greek yogurt that has more carbs than I think I should have.

I agree full fat product for me. Except one........sugar free caramel macchiato Creamer from Coffe Mate.

I hated coffee before my sleeve and now I can't stand crystal light or any other fruity drink. I am left with Water and tea and my new found morning coffee. I drink a 1/2 Decaf with the caramel macchiato and my Premier Protein drink in it also. Very good!!

chicken wings with buffalo sauce made from real butter and Frank's red hot..dipped in homemade bleu cheese with tons of gorgonzola and bleu cheese and a greek yogurt base (because that's how I like it)... I used to eat 10 as an appetizer.. now I eat five as a meal.

chicken wings with buffalo sauce made from real butter and Frank's red hot..dipped in homemade bleu cheese with tons of gorgonzola and bleu cheese and a greek yogurt base (because that's how I like it)... I used to eat 10 as an appetizer.. now I eat five as a meal.

Now that's my kind of meal! I've only managed to get 4 chicken wings down so far and that takes an hour. lol