Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I KNEW IT! :p

I also saw the story about the link between bacon and sperm count. I guess that's why I didn't have 12 kids. Good thing we're finished having kids and I can occasionally enjoy a slice or two of bacon.

Oreos are the most dangerous Cookies known to man!!! Gimme a cold glass of milk and some Oreos...mmmmmmmmm

Oreos are the one cookie I couldn't stomach even preop. In middle school, my friends mom tried to prove a point and mixed crisco, sugar, and some other sweeteners between 2 Cookies. Tasted the exact same. She showed us, and it disgusted me at 12 and still disgusts me now.

Every time I see an Oreo I think of Crisco, lol

Speaking of candy that was hard to eat pre-sleeve, if we can discuss that topic, include: candy corn (way too sweet), sour patch, nerds, twizzler, mike & ike, jolly rancher, etc. All had some taste or another that did not suit me. I guess I was not a candy person, but a cookie, cake and donut person. Oreos, however, were yummy. I used to eat a whole row at once. Omg! Those were the days. oatmeal raison. mmm. That and donuts. Mmm. Apple fritters and old fashion were my favorites. Maple bar, not so much.

Speaking of candy that was hard to eat pre-sleeve' date=' if we can discuss that topic, include: candy corn (way too sweet), sour patch, nerds, twizzler, mike & ike, jolly rancher, etc. All had some taste or another that did not suit me. I guess I was not a candy person, but a cookie, cake and donut person. Oreos, however, were yummy. I used to eat a whole row at once. Omg! Those were the days. Oatmeal raison. mmm. That and donuts. Mmm. Apple fritters and old fashion were my favorites. Maple bar, not so much.[/quote']

O M G!!! You are trying to make me crave bad stuff!!! I love ALL of the things you mentioned...but my biggest weakness candy-wise...SKITTLES!!!

I grew up immune to the lure of Oreos, because I don't like chocolate. Then they came out with the Golden Oreos and I understood the attraction.

And may I mention another great transformation? Biscoff Cookies (thank you Delta) now has a cookie butter spread. Smooth or crunchy! It is divine!

Would I be a social outcast if I admitted that I think Oreo Cookies are absolutely disgusting? Now' date=' Scottish all-butter shortbread.. That is a different matter entirely![/quote']

LOVE those short-breads! My all time favorite, but I've not even had the desire for them. Weird. Now, spicy sweet chili Doritos, Lord have mercy! Lol!

I grew up immune to the lure of Oreos' date=' because I don't like chocolate. Then they came out with the Golden Oreos and I understood the attraction.

And may I mention another great transformation? Biscoff Cookies (thank you Delta) now has a cookie butter spread. Smooth or crunchy! It is divine![/quote']

Golden Oreos - have no heard of those before. When did those come out?

Golden Oreos have been out for quite a while...never had them though

There's a whole new flavored line of Oreos that comes in flavors like orange, banana split, watermelon, neapolitan, golden with organic flour, etc. I've never tried them but my family has. My wife is a purist and prefers the original.

Had to go consult the Wikipedia on Oreo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreo

There are so many flavors and shapes now. I did not know there was so much evolution from the original design. I am also a purist and want to keep my oreo memories innocent. However, the banana split Oreo sounds interesting. Knowing the direction of our country and the recent passing of pot laws in a couple states, they will probable make pot laced Oreos in the near future. That will be the day. Lol.

That must also apply to" Crispy Cream Donuts". I've always said it was like crack. Better add an ice cold fountain Coke with crunchy ice with that list for me.

That must also apply to" Crispy Cream Donuts". I've always said it was like crack. Better add an ice cold fountain Coke with crunchy ice with that list for me.

My wife loves Krispy Kreme donuts. She has eaten as much as a dozen by herself and she didn't gain a pound. We driven as far as 15 miles to pick them up when their hot and freshly made for the family.

Krispy Kremes don't tempt me in the least...homemade carrot cake that I have to make for my sons bday party this week...TOTALLY different story!!!

Krispy Kremes don't tempt me in the least...homemade carrot cake that I have to make for my sons bday party this week...TOTALLY different story!!!

I'm not big on them myself. I've always liked homemade baked goods. My wife owns a bakery but for her it is nice to have something she didn't have to bake herself. Her most requested items are her German chocolate cake, coconut cream cheese pound cake, special recipe carrot cake, and of course the ever popular red velvet. Since being sleeved, I have not had any of her sweets. She has however developed a line of sugar free Desserts made with stevia for her diabetic customers.