Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Knowing what you now know post op, would you get your sleeve done again? Tell the good, the bad and the ugly!

In a heartbeat. Only regret was it took me so long to do it; however it has to be the right time for you.

yes yes and YES! A kajillion times yes!

The sleeve has not only reversed the horrible path I was going down, it has given me hope for a future in which I won't be miserable. I already feel so much better, and I am excited that I will keep feeling better and better as I head toward goal!

I had tried so many things in the past and always ended up gaining it back plus extra. I was tired of failing, and tired of being tired. I researched all the different WLS and the new diet pills that have recently come available, and those that will be coming soon. I firmly believe that the sleeve was the best answer for me.

Yes, it is all mental this eating game, I now eat to live, not live to eat...feel like a new life

Totally would do this again. Next time I would pay more attention when the boards were discussing cross addictions. Ended up with a few that are under control now. Started at a size 22 now a svelt 10. My wardrobe is amazing. I'm going to be a skinny grandma. Yeah. Linda

Absolutely! A few rough post-op days are nothing now that I am losing weight and feeling so much better about myself!

I would do it again -absolutely

ABSOLUTELY!! I would do it all over again in a New York minute! It's the BEST thing I've EVER done for myself. I just wish I'd dine it earlier!!

Absolutely I would do it again. It has been so much easier than I thought it would be.

Even if I don't lose another pound the rest of my life, I'd absolutely do this again!

Excuse my language, but hell no! No complications, lost a great deal since March, but eating/drinking like this for the rest of my life - just isn't me, but now it has to be sadly, so..hell no, I wouldn't do it, again.

Yes, I'm only 4 months post op and I've lost 58 1/2 lbs! I would do it all again, I just regret not doing it sooner! Loving my sleeve and my new healthier me!!

Totally! My BP was normal & my sleep apnea gone a week post-op! I lost 19 lbs on the pre-op diet & 20 more in the 5 weeks since surgery. I was sidelined by a UTI from the catheter I had in the hospital. The antibiotics I took after that slowed my weight loss & I stalled for 10 days but I am back on track & losing again. I had minimal pain, have yet to be nauseated, vomit, diarrhea or be constipated. I've been extremely lucky & I am so very thankful!

I would totally do it again. I've been frustrated a few times because I couldn't eat what I want, but eating what I want all the time is why I've been so unhealthy. Sometimes there are lows, when I feel like I'm unraveling a mess in my head when it comes to food. Over all, I know that I needed a serious intervention and my sleeve was that intervention. I'm about two and a half months out, now and including my pre op, am down 53 pounds. But its not just the weight. I all around feel better. I'm wearing clothes I never thought I'd wear. I'm sleeping better and have so much more energy. I'm starting to exercise in baby steps and its awesome because I actually have the energy, making it so much easier to motivate myself to get off my butt. I feel like I've gotten out of the downward spiral I was in for so long.

Knowing what you now know post op' date=' would you get your sleeve done again? Tell the good, the bad and the ugly![/quote']

100% yes!! 60 lbs gone forever in three months- wearing clothes I haven't worn in years- heck yes! There are times that I miss eating all I want but that is all in my head!!!