Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

why so long.....
I don't know I been reading up here every one else progress threw the stages much faster ???? I wish I would have checked into that first because it seems like it just depends on your dr how long you on each stage

I had my surgery Monday so I'm what 3 almost 3 days post op.

I put Vitamin e cream on my incisions to help lessen their appearance and help control the itching. I wouldn't do that until the steri strips come off (7-10 days) but after that it helps a ton! I'm 2 weeks post op as of yesterday. Mine are healing really nicely and with the added moisture I don't itch like crazy. Hth..

I had my surgery 8 days ago and I had a problem with itching too. I've also been really dizzy the last three days. I'm trying to get all my Protein, hydration, and rest. But I felt so great otherwise I've been really active and went back to work on Friday after surgery on Tuesday.

I went into see the doctor about the dizziness and he said it's just a result of rapid weight-loss. Which I suppose is a fair trade! He moved me up to soft solids too and I'm so excited about it!

I don't know I been reading up here every one else progress threw the stages much faster ?de25 I wish I would have checked into that first because it seems like it just depends on your dr how long you on each stage

I had to go back in the hospital... smh I got real sick bp was 170/200 had to call 911 they checked everything.. i dont have any leaks thank GOD......i got discharged yesterday and started getting a fever which didnt go over 100

I was sleeved Tuesday but I'm already having hunger pains did anyone else have the same thing?

I was sleeved Tuesday but I'm already having hunger pains did anyone else have the same thing?

I was sleeved Tuesday as well. I've been having more of a "head hunger" than physical hunger. sugar free Popsicles have been great, but I'm having a really hard time getting my liquids in.

I was sleeved Wednesday and had hunger pains within hours of surgery. For the first two days, it was almost constant. Even after I ate/drank, when I should have been full. So it made it hard to realize when I was actually full. But the hunger pains are lessening and now replaced by digestive pains. lol

Have found my favorite meal is a flavored Greek yogurt with a scoop of unjury, a splash of milk and an ice cube in the blender. Alternately, a vanilla greek yogurt with Unjury, a squirt of Mio and ice is good too. :)

I'm 4 days out I'm still not doing things on my own is this normal I'm feeling groggy and sore HELP I miss my energy

I'm 4 days out I'm still not doing things on my own is this normal I'm feeling groggy and sore HELP I miss my energy

Are you getting all of your liquids in? You don't want to get dehydrated!

The soreness could be bc of gas. I took gasx and omg I feel normal! I don't take the pain killers but at night, to help me sleep, but during the day I'm finding what hurts is the gas and the gasx takes care of it which is amazing! I feel normal all the way around

The soreness could be bc of gas. I took gasx and omg I feel normal! I don't take the pain killers but at night' date=' to help me sleep, but during the day I'm finding what hurts is the gas and the gasx takes care of it which is amazing! I feel normal all the way around[/quote']

GasX feel kind of weird when i swallow them is that normal they are soft gels? I need the relief

GasX feel kind of weird when i swallow them is that normal they are soft gels? I need the relief

You aren't suppose to swallow pills. I out the soft gels in my mouth and pop them with my teeth and swallow the liquid inside bc I couldn't find the strips .