Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

tall female sleevers...

Your body type will make a difference too

Me in the 160s

170-180s

220-230 lbs

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

post-66507-13838396954869_thumb.jpg

post-66507-13838396955138_thumb.jpg

post-66507-13838396955426_thumb.jpg

Your body type will make a difference too

post-66507-13838396954869_thumb.jpg

Me in the 160s

post-66507-13838396955138_thumb.jpg

170-180s

post-66507-13838396955426_thumb.jpg

220-230 lbs

WOW! I am so amped! Can't wait to have my surgery. You all are so inspirational.

BACK2BARB78 and EBONISEKIM - you ladies are smokin' hot! Thanks for the pics!

BACK2BARB78 and EBONISEKIM - you ladies are smokin' hot! Thanks for the pics!

HoosierGirl, I'm not hot yet!! I saw your Michael Kors pants! So proud of you!

Just over 5' 8 in a half and I am 168. Looking to be 153.

post-40409-13838396956457_thumb.jpg

post-40409-13838396957332_thumb.jpg

You look incredible! How often do you work out/ what do you do?

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267

You look incredible! How often do you work out/ what do you do?

Thank you. I started out just walking. I did that 7 days a week. At least 20 mins a day. Then once I got to 197, I started lifting weights. Jillian Michaels is a god to me. I started with her 30 day shred, then ripped in 30, then hard body and now back to Ripped in 30. I do one week on of circuit training and cardio and one week off just cardio. I exercise 5-6 days a week. I will be going down to 3-4 days a week. I need to keep it realistic. I'm a mom of 2, I run a household and go to nursing school full time. So exercising 5-6 days a week is not realistic. I started at 270. Surgery was 2/25/13. As of today I'm 168.

2 words: Role model. I will give my left leg for that flat belly! Please share your secret. Although it's smaller than 3 months ago, mines looking like a wrinkled, dimply mess these days!

2 words: Role model. I will give my left leg for that flat belly! Please share your secret. Although it's smaller than 3 months ago' date=' mines looking like a wrinkled, dimply mess these days! [/quote']

Thank you!! I exercise, use baby oil on my skin, drink a lot of Water. Lifting weights is most important. This is the second time I have lost a massive amount of weight. First time in 2006 I lost 200 lbs in 18 months. Plus I had a baby 14 months ago. So exercise has been key. I had practice with my Lapband. I learned my lesson.

I have to say, I LOVE to see so many other tall sleevers!! I am 5' 10" and always felt like I was the only tall fat girl! Just because you're talk doesn't mean you're waify and thin!

Thank you!! I exercise' date=' use baby oil on my skin, drink a lot of Water. Lifting weights is most important. This is the second time I have lost a massive amount of weight. First time in 2006 I lost 200 lbs in 18 months. Plus I had a baby 14 months ago. So exercise has been key. I had practice with my Lapband. I learned my lesson.[/quote']

You look amazing!

I have a fear of looking like a bobble head doll....I got a big ol head yall!! Remember when Oprah lost all that weight the first time and she looked like her neck was straining to hold her big ass head up?? I fear that more than loose skin!!

I have a fear of looking like a bobble head doll....I got a big ol head yall!! Remember when Oprah lost all that weight the first time and she looked like her neck was straining to hold her big ass head up?? I fear that more than loose skin!!

Exactly- bobble head when tall people get too small!! Not doing it!

I'm trying to get to normal bmi I meant

Goal weights will change as you see your self I'm 5'8 at 171 my goal was 185 I was happy either way but not tryna get to normal bmi if 165 this is how I look

post-23216-13838396953015_thumb.jpg

Ppl mostly feel like they look sick because your not use to seeing yourself that small but my advice is get down at least 10 pound under what you really wanna be .. I decide to let my sleeve lead me

O.M.G. You look so much younger! That first pic looks like your mom or your older sister!! Or maybe an older Auntie..lol.. Fantastic Job!

Edited by Jerzygurl

Thank you!! I exercise, use baby oil on my skin, drink a lot of Water. Lifting weights is most important. This is the second time I have lost a massive amount of weight. First time in 2006 I lost 200 lbs in 18 months. Plus I had a baby 14 months ago. So exercise has been key. I had practice with my Lapband. I learned my lesson.

Yes indeed. You look FAB!