Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stockton here ... Surgery is January 8th at Methodist in Sacramento... My surgeon is dr Eslami... I hear nothing but good things about him... Nervous about my pre op diet starting day after x mas... Good luck all!!!

Dr. Eslami and his team are great. Good luck.

I live in Chico!! Waiting in insurance approval! Hoping for surgery in early Nov!

Just found this. I'm in chico too. Sleeved by dr. Simchuch (Ludwig assisted). Who was your surgeon and how are you doing?

I'm in Elk Grove. Surgery was 3/25/13 with Dr. Patching at Sutter.

Dr Patching was my surgeon as well! What a small world!

Stockton here ... Surgery is January 8th at Methodist in Sacramento... My surgeon is dr Eslami... I hear nothing but good things about him... Nervous about my pre op diet starting day after x mas... Good luck all!!!

Dr. Eslami and his team are great. Good luck.
Good luck! I am from sacramento had my surgery on dec 19, 2013. Still recovering 13th day post op. Had it done at south kaiser.

Far nor cal here Redding, Ca had surgery may 8 2013 in san jose, ca with Dr. Richard Nguyen @ good samaritan hospital. Starting weight 253 current weight 163 goal weight 140... love my sleeve

Best of Luck Fitnfabfor2014!

we have the same surgeon! looking forward to hearing about your experience. I'm in Emeryville...:)

Best of Luck Fitnfabfor2014!

we have the same surgeon! looking forward to hearing about your experience. I'm in Emeryville... :)

Thank you naomijane! When Is your surgery scheduled?

I live in Chico!! Waiting in insurance approval! Hoping for surgery in early Nov!

Just found this. I'm in chico too. Sleeved by dr. Simchuch (Ludwig assisted). Who was your surgeon and how are you doing?

I was sleeved by DR. Simchuk also on 11/19.

Great! How are you doing?

Great! How are you doing?

I am doing good. Feeling almost back to normal. Losing slowly. 29 pounds so far. How are you? When was your surgery?

I am doing good. Feeling almost back to normal. Losing slowly. 29 pounds so far. How are you? When was your surgery?

Surgery 10/21.. down 48.2 from HW. Finally starting to feel normal (almost)! My husband and I went out the other night and for the first time in years I felt pretty. What a great nsv! You should stop by my salon sometime (SeelaDavid Salon) for a yay us, we did it! Hug.. lol

I'm in Santa Cruz. Sleeved 12/17/13 at Stanford hospital in Palo Alto. Doctor John Morton. Highest weight 225, weight at surgery 218, today's weight 196 and dropping.

Hey everyone. I'm in Auburn which is basically in Sac since my doctor is in Sac. I'm still doing all my pre approval BS And were shooting for April. I need local buddies.... This is scary!

Thank you naomijane! When Is your surgery scheduled?

I don't have a date yet. I started my medically supervised weight loss program on Jan 1st. I go to my second app next Thursday to weigh in. Pretty excited. I have a 6 month waiting Period per my insurance. So surgery probably mid to end of summer.

Hey everyone. I'm in Auburn which is basically in Sac since my doctor is in Sac. I'm still doing all my pre approval BS And were shooting for April. I need local buddies.... This is scary!

It is scary but you will be in very capable hands. Read and learn as much as you can on here. Follow the nutritionist's guidelines on Vitamins and Protein and you will set yourself up for success. WLS is more of a head game than anything else, I highly recommend regularly attending a support group. At almost a year out, I still attend and learn new things. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Erica