Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery is today! 10/10/13!

Good luck on your journey you will be just fine!! and remember any pains, gas, emotions, and fears will all pass within a few days to a week or so. Just relax and heal up and be on your way to health life!!

Sending positive vibes and ((hugs)) your way on this big day.

Keep us posted!

Good luck on your journey you will be just fine!! and remember any pains' date=' gas, emotions, and fears will all pass within a few days to a week or so. Just relax and heal up and be on your way to health life!![/quote']

Thanks so much "kvdme"!!! That was encouraging and comforting! :)

Sending positive vibes and ((hugs)) your way on this big day.

Keep us posted!

Thanks so much " McButterpants" I most definitely will! :) ***air hug***

Best of luck to you! :) Hope to hear of a quick recovery with no complications and plenty of pounds lost :)

Congratulations and a Speedy recovery!

Best of luck to you! :) Hope to hear of a quick recovery with no complications and plenty of pounds lost :)

Thanks so much "jdmama911" I will definitely keep you all posted! Pounds be gone for all of us!!! :)

I am 5 months post - op and down almost 70lbs! You got this ! Prayers for you , it will be fine . The 1 st few weeks are the hardest, it is so worth it. Any questions send me a text

How are you doing?

Sorry I just saw your question dear. I am doing well. It's a little hard to meet my Protein and Water requirements but such is life. I get better each and every day. I lost 22 lbs and I'm on day 14 so I can't complain. I also used to love room temperature Water but now I have to have it freezing cold with ice floating in it in order to tolerate it. Weird. Lol. Thanks for checking in. How are you!

I am 5 months post - op and down almost 70lbs! You got this ! Prayers for you ' date=' it will be fine . The 1 st few weeks are the hardest, it is so worth it. Any questions send me a text[/quote']

Thanks so much for the encouragement Sassygirl! I can't wait til I'm 5 months out! Woo hoo congrats!!!

you'll find your taste buds changing lots.. you'll hate something today that you may like later and visa versa.. Just remember.. this is the best time to lose the most weight ( I really missed my window and regret that ).. so I give this advice to all newbies. stay with the program, don't rush the phases (liquid, mushy, etc), start exercise as soon as you can ( check with DOC ) and most important learn new lifestyle.. and stay focused.

you'll find your taste buds changing lots.. you'll hate something today that you may like later and visa versa.. Just remember.. this is the best time to lose the most weight ( I really missed my window and regret that ).. so I give this advice to all newbies. stay with the program' date=' don't rush the phases (liquid, mushy, etc), start exercise as soon as you can ( check with DOC ) and most important learn new lifestyle.. and stay focused.[/quote']

Thanks so much for the advice. I am getting my head wrapped around it. But you're right I have to take advantage of these supper restrictive days and I've began my morning treadmill walks (not quite able to run yet due to sensitivity in the area where the stomach was removed) but I'm proud that I've begun exercising. I also sit on the side of my bed and do arm exercises with my 2lb weights while I'm watching tv. I'm going to a wedding next week and I say down with flabby chicken arm! Lol you are all very encouraging, can't thank you all enough :)