Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER bariatric beauties

My surgery is October 15th was just wondering if anyone else is around that time or on that date I need a twin bad anyways let me know :)

My sleeve is the 15th too! I find out Monday when I'm suppose to arrive, mine is in San Antonio tx. Where are you doing yours at?

I am so happy that I have a surgery Twin you have no idea I was October 15th by myself for so long I am completely nervous I am having my surgery in Atlanta Georgia as of now I am having my surgery at 5:30 a.m. Because I am the first surgery of the day for her they are going to clarify that time for me on Monday did you have to do a liquid diet or a laxative the day before

They have me on the Protein Shakes for 2 meals a day and the low low carb meal at night. I am sure they will make me stop eating Monday but I haven't been told otherwise. I was nervous for a long time but I realized that I was nervous because I couldn't picture what I would look like after. Now I'm adjusting to thinking that I'm doing this for the me in the future and the me now and who I was isn't who I will be and it's worked. I'm so excited now. I have one of my best friends next to me during and after surgery so it will be good. What do they have you on?

You hit the nail on the head that is exactly what I'm a nervous about or should I say scared about just who I would look like are people going to think that I'm different just because I don't know look the same I love my personality I don't want to change that ever I just want to become more confident I am am on a all liquid diet I can have chicken broth beef broth all the crystallite I want 80 grams of Protein sugar free Jello fruit pop pudding sugar free that is Gatorade. I have to take this laxative stuff Monday to clean my intestines out. I've lost 11lbs. how tall are you and weight and age we are are on this journey together so let's start somewhere lol mines are as follows: I am a female 5'6 now currently weigh in 284 and I'm 25 o yea just l liquids for me on Monday and no food after midnight

I am getting my surgery on the 16th in New Jersey. No time yet, I will know on Tuesday.

I'm 5' 5.5 and at 301 and I'm also 25. I'm a single parent with two boys under the age of 5. My mind goes crazy somedays!

I am getting my surgery on the 16th in New Jersey. No time yet' date=' I will know on Tuesday.[/quote']

Yeah another October sleeve baby joining us from the northeast. How are you handling your pre-op diet so far?

Mines monad the 14 th I desperately need a sleeve sister buddy somebody.

Mines monad the 14 th I desperately need a sleeve sister buddy somebody.

Then join our family of "teenth" October sleeve babies. We are all so close to our surgery date! We can update each other as we are in and out of the hospital.

That's Monday

Absolutely join the club. I also have a 3 year old the true love of my life he's the reason why I had to get the surgery because I want to be able to keep up with him and also I'm a teacher pre-k 22 at school I'm determined although the thought of pain not my favorite to think about my husband is like babe you had a child lol but still lol I'm somewhat of a wreck

I HATE the pre-op diet. He put me on it for 3 weeks instead of one because I did not lose any weight before now. I actually gained a little when I quit smoking. Today is not a good day. I basically didn't have anything all day because I could not stomach another shake. I have been allowed up to 6 shakes a day and 2 cups of non starchy veggies. And 6 oz of skinless chicken only when I am so hungry I could eat my own shoe. lol I have been grumpy all day but I talked to a friend who had the sleeve 2 years ago and she gave me pep talk which helped a lot.

I HATE the pre-op diet. He put me on it for 3 weeks instead of one because I did not lose any weight before now. I actually gained a little when I quit smoking. Today is not a good day. I basically didn't have anything all day because I could not stomach another shake. I have been allowed up to 6 shakes a day and 2 cups of non starchy veggies. And 6 oz of skinless chicken only when I am so hungry I could eat my own shoe. lol I have been grumpy all day but I talked to a friend who had the sleeve 2 years ago and she gave me pep talk which helped a lot.

I don't have a date yet, but my doc said that I'm gonna have to do 3 week preoperative diet also, I'm not looking forward to it. It consists of 6 shakes per day, Water, fat free broth, sf Gelatin, sf popsicles.