Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Double post deleted.

Edited by DeezJeanz

Hey everyone! Things have been going well for me! Been losing weight and finding what works. Balancing school, life, family can be tricky but so far so good! My HW was 256, SW was 244 and now I'm 183! :) feeling very good! Just wondering, I'm sort of alarmed and going to call my GP tomorrow. Tonight after taking a bath I relaxed in my bedroom for a bit and when I went to go hang up my towel back in my ensuite (like a 10 foot walk) I got dizzy. The last thing I remember was trying to hang up my towel. I fainted and hubby heard the noise but thought it was the kids playing. I called him as soon as I came to and he said the time from the loud noise to me calling him was about 3 minutes. So I was out cold for quite a while. Sore head, sore hip and hand. Ouch. Any ideas?? Has this happened to anyone else? Hoping to get some blood work done tomorrow.

Don't take a hot bath/shower. If your blood pressure is already low this causes vasodilation and will drop it even lower :(

Take care,

Praying for you Fostermama. Let us know how the appointment goes.

Hello everyone. I haven't posted for a while, so I wanted to check in with all of my fellow December pals. My surgery date was 12/18 so I'm three months out and doing great. HW 264 SW 247 CW 201. I'm so happy I made this decision, and I'm loving my new life even though dealing with emotions and why I was obese has been hard I would not change a thing. I'm so excited about my future active life that I'm beside myself, which is easy to do since I've lost over sixty pounds. :-) I'm so happy for all of you on your journey and wishing each of you the best. I know this site has been a God sent for me in the days leading up to my surgery and the weeks after. Thanks everybody

Definitely sounds like blood pressure. I was on BP medication, started to have slight dizzy spells, then they had me monitor my BP and go off of the meds. Soaking in the warm Water would make slight dizziness worse, so you're on the right track talking to your doctor about it! :)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes!! :) I'm going to the doctor on Monday to get done blood work done. A little anxious but looking forward to the results. I think it was just me being dehydrated and dizzy from the bath. But I wanna double check. It was a good reminder to ensure self care. I'm a full time student and a Foster mom of three. So usually I have a long list in my day and I'm on the bottom. This was a good wake up call. Don't forget to take care of yourselves!!! Let me be a lesson for you!! Now I have this horribly bruised hip to remind me to drink some damn water!! Haha.

Hi y'all - just checking in, too, w/my 12/2013 'peeps'. HW 210, SW 199, CW 158, total loss 52#!

Everything in day-to-day activities seems easier now... Makes sense, now that I'm no longer lugging around the equivalent of a 5-gal Water jug all day long!

Nutrition remains a bit of a struggle ... No hunger so I have to set reminders to eat! Lol, never thought I'd say That ! I rely on whey Protein isolate shakes (1-2 a day) when I'm falling short of my 70g daily goal.

I carry a water bottle (stainless steel, double (vacuum) wall) at all times. I like my Water icy-cold only.

Wishing everyone well! Happy Spring (and happy new 'you'!)

Jeans were pretty loose so I opened up the too small box and went shopping! 2 more pairs of jeans that I couldn't button a couple weeks ago!!! Yay!!

Good job loriann... I was sleeved on 12/30/2013 HW 197 SW 186 CW 151 I have lost a total of 46lbs in 2 months 3 weeks! I'm almost at my first goal weight which is 143!! I'm so proud of everyone and keep up the great work! If there's anyone struggling keep moving and don't worry about the stalls just do something different that you didn't do the week prior and something will happen great!!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to share few photos. I am so far down 42.6 pounds since my SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013) My HW was 297 (down 56 lbs since pre op 12/16/2013) my CW is 241. I still have a long way to go... But so far, I'm greeting to my Happy and I haven't started working out yet.

Here are a few photos from my HW to CW:

Hw 255

Sw 241

Cw 206

Not focused lately, getting ready to tighten the belt again this week.

Hello All !!! Haven't been posting lately.. Hope everyone is doing well. I am doing well. Sleeved 12/18 Hw 283 Sw 260 Cw 208 Gw 180 Does anyone see there body changing in ways they don't like and it's thinking about plastics?

post a pic, congrats

Hi everyone, just wanted to share few photos. I am so far down 42.6 pounds since my SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013) My HW was 297 (down 56 lbs since pre op 12/16/2013) my CW is 241. I still have a long way to go... But so far, I'm greeting to my Happy and I haven't started working out yet. Here are a few photos from my HW to CW:

Great job! You look wonderful!

Made it to Onederland forever! Lol I am so excited!!!! Feel like I could accomplish anything now that I have made it! Congrats to all of you on your weight loss this past week!

SW 248

CW 197

Everyone Is complimenting me and cheering me on! So encredibly happy!;!