Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

<p>I will continue updating the list as it's pointed out to me! </p> <p> </p> <p>Positive thoughts and speedy recoveries to tomorrow's sleevers!</p> <p> </p> <p>Dec 27 Carmen1963<br> Dec 27 kchula99</p> <p>Dec 27 tsneed73</p>

Please add me! 12/17

<p>I will continue updating the list as it's pointed out to me! </p> <p> </p> <p>Positive thoughts and speedy recoveries to tomorrow's sleevers!</p> <p> </p> <p>Dec 27 Carmen1963<br> Dec 27 kchula99</p> <p>Dec 27 tsneed73</p>

Please add me! 12/17

AtlantaRed, Thanks for keeping the list updated. It is greatly appreciated and it feels good to see my name amongst such an AWESOME Group. I am proud to be a part of "THE LIST". I am hoping your recovery is going great and I wish you much success.

Thanks so much! Sorry there was a bit of a lag there. My recovery started great and then backtracked for a bit! Things are great now! Tomorrow is 2 weeks postop. Still some muscular pain behind the incision but eating and drinking very well!

Good luck to you tomorrow and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Good luck everyone!!! Prayers and thoughts of an un eventful experience and super speedy recovery!! Hope all recent DEC sleevers are all doing fantastic!!!

Dec 27 Carmen1963

Dec 27 kchula99

Dec 27 tsneed73

Dec 28 1newday2

Dec 30 elsnanny

Dec 30 DeezJeanz

Dec 30 lashacarpenter

Dec 30 kan75251

Dec 30 AngiD

Dec 30 Mbindra

Dec 30 jennybgenius

Dec 30 donaboss

Dec 30 moni75

Dec 31 medicyn

Can I also be added to the Dec. 30th list as well

Please add me to 12/23.

The day of surgery and following day were awful. Chest pain, gas, groggy, loopy, lots of buyers remorse. Now 4 days post op and feeling pretty good.

Good luck to all of us.

Please add me to the newbies list for 12-18-13

Me too!!!!

I've been fantasizing about egg drop Soup since yesterday. My wonderful neighbor friend is picking me up some (along with unsweetened apple sauce). Got the all clear from doc about the soup, which I think I will be more diligent to do for a bit. I read egg yolk is a full liquid and ate two soft cooked ones. It wasn't too large and it really hit the spot but...a few hours later? They bit me back. Thought I would puke. Maybe the fat was too much? I don't know, but I will pester the docs office with my ideas for a bit until I heal!

Dec 3 was the day and finally getting back to normal. Hw 285 sw 274 cw 254 may not of lost a lot but a lot of inches gone. Starting to drop lbs. I know I have to up calories and Protein. Happy with the changes so far. It might be slow but better than nothing. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by tasha2013

Welcome to all the new members..and good luck to all today's sleevers!!

Thanks so much Atlanta for updating the list. I admit I fell behind in keeping up with that and the other thread as well. :(

Just an update on the pounds lost thread...we're getting super close to having a goal weight loss of almost 10,000 pounds. As of today, we are at 8,641 pounds to be lost. That is unbelievable...I remember when I was hoping for 5,000 pounds.

If you are still interested in joining the weight loss party, the thread can be found here:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/288367-december-2013-sleever-pounds-lost-log/

We'd love to have you join!

Thanks so much Atlanta for updating the list. I admit I fell behind in keeping up with that and the other thread as well. :(

Just an update on the pounds lost thread...we're getting super close to having a goal weight loss of almost 10,000 pounds. As of today, we are at 8,641 pounds to be lost. That is unbelievable...I remember when I was hoping for 5,000 pounds.

If you are still interested in joining the weight loss party, the thread can be found here:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/288367-december-2013-sleever-pounds-lost-log/

We'd love to have you join!

Wowzer!! Lovin' the Losses!

Mnwin, thanks for a great job! You and AtlantaRed are simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Hey everybody. Dec23rd Sleever here. Making my way through head hunger, nasty tasting Protein Shakes and salt cravings. Super excited to have it done and looking forward to the success to come once I can up my liquids n Protein. I can only get about 30oz and 30grms down right now. 2014 here I some. !!! Happy New Me!!! Lol.

super excised, can't believe the 30th is almost here, have to be at the hospital at 5:30 Monday. Did anyone have institutions of not drinking or eating anything red the day before surgery?

Edited by AngiD