Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

I think I captured a few that weren't here....LuminousLife, I thought I read an email that your date was dec. 5. Could you confirm if you are the 3rd or the 5th?

Hope all of our Dec. 3 sleevers are doing well.

Thanks to everyone for their messages. I am glad to be back in front of a computer and preparing for the start of the liquid diet...and getting very excited to see those pounds being lost on the pounds lost board! Hope to see you there soon!

<br> So, how r u doing? Thank God that part is ovr and on to a healthier you:). Proud of u!

im doing great. Just have to finish this tray of clears then I can be discharged home. Leak test was negative this morning.

post-195729-0-11851400-1386092891_thumb.jpg

Can someone send me the link to the Facebook page?? I can't find the original post in this thread to click on the link.

Can someone send me the link to the Facebook page?? I can't find the original post in this thread to click on the link.

My date changed from the Dec 16 to Dec13 can the list be updated please

im doing great. Just have to finish this tray of clears then I can be discharged home. Leak test was negative this morning. <br><br>

Awesomeee! Well, let us leave u b so u can drink up n then we will bother you when u get home ;). Take care!

I don't have acces to repost the link right now but you can find it in the first message on this thread.

I think I captured a few that weren't here....LuminousLife, I thought I read an email that your date was dec. 5. Could you confirm if you are the 3rd or the 5th?

Thanks to everyone for their messages. I am glad to be back in front of a computer and preparing for the start of the liquid diet...and getting very excited to see those pounds being lost on the pounds lost board! Hope to see you there soon!

LuminousLife went in today. I found a post from yesterday where she said "today is my day before surgery".

LuminousLife went in today. I found a post from yesterday where she said "today is my day before surgery".

Thanks so much Atlanta....so many posts to go through!

My date changed from the Dec 16 to Dec13 can the list be updated please

Bremartus, I have updated the list above. Thanks for letting me know!

Just a fun fact so far...on the pounds lost thread, we're up to 21 people participating, with a total (so far) of 2517 pounds lost. Would love for you to join us if you haven't done so!

The thread is located at:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/288367-december-2013-sleever-pounds-lost-log/

And you can just jot me a quick PM (or post in the thread) the amount of pounds you hope to lose and we'll add it to the total...hoping to get 5000 pounds!

The link is at top of page for fb.

I'm home!!! Got on the scale and gained 3 lbs since being in the hospital for 2 days! It has to be Water weight because all I was able to choke down was Jello water and Soup

I'm home!!! Got on the scale and gained 3 lbs since being in the hospital for 2 days! It has to be Water weight because all I was able to choke down was Jello water and Soup

It's from all the Fluid they pump in ya. It should be gone soon. Good luck and hope you're feeling great!

mskrys - welcome home... How are you feeling?