Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Wishing all of the December 2nd sleevers all of God's blessings for a safe and comfortable day tomorrow. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will be praying for all of you.

According to the last updated list (nov 25th) this is who is having surgery tomorrow!

Good luck to all of you and so looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you're up to it!

<ul><li>Dec 02 Krysta03</li>

<li>Dec 02 gaslimgal</li>

<li>Dec 02 jess9395</li>

<li>Dec 02 Annadette</li>

<li>Dec 02 sookiee</li>

<li>Dec 02 Nurse_Bonnie</li>

<li>Dec 02 doopa</li>

<li>Dec 02 Jerzygurl</li>

<li>Dec 02 LittleLou</li>

<li>Dec 02 Alysha23</li>

<li>Dec 02 Onedaycloser</li>

<li>Dec 02 Mskrys</li>

<li>Dec 02 Saresy</li>

<li>Dec 02 blueslp</li>

<li>Dec 02 MASSGUY</li>

<li>Dec 02 missmee</li>

<li>Dec 02 xmarycontraryx</li>

</ul>

Good luck too everyone. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Praying for the first round of sleevers tomorrow! I hope you all have a quick recovery! Best of luck and keep us posted when you have a chance!

For those December sleevers, I just received an email from GNC. Everything is 40 % off even Isopure bottles. Shipping is only $1.99. The code is cyberbot. I bought 2 cases of Alpine Punch. Good luck to all tomorrow

Thanks for all the well wishes and the blessings everyone. I'm going to try to take a nap because a full deep sleep isn't going to happen to night..lol

Good luck to all those getting sleeved tomorrow! For those waiting in the wings, it's coming and the time moves very quickly. It will be here before you know.

Good luck everyone. Wish you luck tomorrow. I can't wait until my day (December 30) .. So happy for you all. You guys will start a new fresh life.

Good luck my fellow Dec 2nd Sleevers! Let's do this!!!

Good luck Dec 2nd sleevers! I go on Tuesday 12/3 and I am starting to psych myself out a little. Eeeeek! Post when you can!!!

Hi all I'm Terry 35 and I'm scheduled for December 18th, my wife was November 11th. Start my preop diet this Wednesday.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!! I'm so excited...it's December already. I'm day three on liquid diet, the first day was a complete failure, but the past two days not so bad! I'll be on liquids for two weeks and scheduled for surgery on December 11th.

I'm Dec 11th also where are you located ?

At the hospital now waiting to be admitted for surgery!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

At the hospital now waiting to be admitted for surgery!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me too!!! I'm back in a room waiting on the nurse to interrogate me then get my IV. Good Luck!!!