Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

So excited for you, missmee! Looking forward to hearing from you after your surgery!

Surgery tomorrow. Tried to keep my mind off of it today, but now I'm sooo nervous. I guess it's because my mom just drove into town to be here with me so it's becoming more real. My prayers are with those who are getting sleeved tomorrow too!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow! Positive thoughts your way! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi everyone! My surgery date is December 18. I start my pre-op diet on Wednesday. I'm nervous and excited :) :(

According to the last updated list (nov 25th) this is who is having surgery tomorrow!

Good luck to all of you and so looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you're up to it!

• Dec 02 Krysta03
  • Dec 02 gaslimgal
  • Dec 02 jess9395
  • Dec 02 Annadette
  • Dec 02 sookiee
  • Dec 02 Nurse_Bonnie
  • Dec 02 doopa
  • Dec 02 Jerzygurl
  • Dec 02 LittleLou
  • Dec 02 Alysha23
  • Dec 02 Onedaycloser
  • Dec 02 Mskrys
  • Dec 02 Saresy
  • Dec 02 blueslp
  • Dec 02 MASSGUY
  • Dec 02 missmee
  • Dec 02 xmarycontraryx

Don't forget to take your 'before' pics tonight and measurements! That way, during stalls, you can check your measurements and see that you really are progressing!

According to the last updated list (nov 25th) this is who is having surgery tomorrow! Good luck to all of you and so looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you're up to it! <ul><li>Dec 02 Krysta03</li> <li>Dec 02 gaslimgal</li> <li>Dec 02 jess9395</li> <li>Dec 02 Annadette</li> <li>Dec 02 sookiee</li> <li>Dec 02 Nurse_Bonnie</li> <li>Dec 02 doopa</li> <li>Dec 02 Jerzygurl</li> <li>Dec 02 LittleLou</li> <li>Dec 02 Alysha23</li> <li>Dec 02 Onedaycloser</li> <li>Dec 02 Mskrys</li> <li>Dec 02 Saresy</li> <li>Dec 02 blueslp</li> <li>Dec 02 MASSGUY</li> <li>Dec 02 missmee</li> <li>Dec 02 xmarycontraryx</li> </ul>

Praying that you all have successful surgeries on tomorrow. Please keep us updated when you are able to do so. Good luck to you all!!

Surgery in am, gotta be there at 530 am.... nervous!

Wishing you lots and lots of luck and a speedy recovery!

Prayers for all the Dec 2nd sleevers!

I was supposed to start my two week liquid diet tomorrow but went ahead & started today. I stocked up on about 4 or 5 different Protein Drinks so hopefully I will like one of them. Surprisingly, since I'm so overweight, I am a very picky eater. Not sure how well I'm going to do on this diet! Yikes!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and my surgery is scheduled for 12/17 in Charlotte NC. I just sent a request to be added to the FB group; liquid diet starts on this Tue for me and I would love to have others to talk to on this journey...

Hello!! My surgery is in the morning, finishing my 7th day of pre op liquid diet. You will find a lot of really helpful posts here to get you through your pre op diet. Welcome and good luck to you!

Hi all, I'm hoping I can join this thread, as I was given a surgery date of December 17th and would like a support group to officially join! I need to go back and catch up with all of the comments, but GOOD LUCK TO ALL having their surgery this week!!!

Prayers for all the Dec 2nd sleevers!

I was supposed to start my two week liquid diet tomorrow but went ahead & started today. I stocked up on about 4 or 5 different Protein drinks so hopefully I will like one of them. Surprisingly, since I'm so overweight, I am a very picky eater. Not sure how well I'm going to do on this diet! Yikes!

I started mine of Saturday and it is going surprisingly well. I had enough time to wrap my head around it. I have found that I really don't like the Body Fortress whey protein in strawberry from Wal-Mart (my NUT suggested it). I also really don't like the Premier Protein from Sams (a LOT of people on here like it and I was sure it would be wonderful!). I have found that I LOVE Unjury chocolate Splendor. I also have had chicken broth made with Better Than Boullion paste. Today I tried the Swanson Infused broth Mexican Tortilla, and really, really disliked it. I also generally don't like yogurt but can eat it when necessary. However, buying the light versions, bleh. I tried the Dannon Light and Fit and the Dannon Light and Fit Greek, and really don't like either.

So far I am happy with Unjury Chocolate Splendor shakes, unsweetened applesauce, chicken broth and lots of Water. Fortunately I don't need a wide variety of foods.

Love and best wishes to Krysta03, gaslimgal, jess9395, Annadette, sookiee, Nurse_Bonnie, doopa, Jerzygurl, LittleLou

Alysha23, Onedaycloser, Mskrys, Saresy, blueslp, MASSGUY, missmee, xmarycontraryx!

Praying you get some rest tonight and have a safe and successful surgery tomorrow! So excited it is finally our month! Good luck!

According to the last updated list (nov 25th) this is who is having surgery tomorrow!

<ul><li>Dec 02 Krysta03</li>

<li>Dec 02 gaslimgal</li>

<li>Dec 02 jess9395</li>

<li>Dec 02 Annadette</li>

<li>Dec 02 sookiee</li>

<li>Dec 02 Nurse_Bonnie</li>

<li>Dec 02 doopa</li>

<li>Dec 02 Jerzygurl</li>

<li>Dec 02 LittleLou</li>

<li>Dec 02 Alysha23</li>

<li>Dec 02 Onedaycloser</li>

<li>Dec 02 Mskrys</li>

<li>Dec 02 Saresy</li>

<li>Dec 02 blueslp</li>

<li>Dec 02 MASSGUY</li>

<li>Dec 02 missmee</li>

<li>Dec 02 xmarycontraryx</li>

</ul>

May God be with you all and your surgery teams:) May He guide their hands and give you all the peace, strength, and health n healing that will b required. May He also be w your loved ones who are there to help you all in any way possible! And a prayer for those who may not have the support that you need but know that We are here to support you. God bless and gn. Keep us all in the loop as soon as you're able:).

So excited for all of you who start your journey tomorrow and I can't wait to join you!

May God bless you and watch over your and may your recovery time be short and sweet.

Tammie