Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Good luck to all those who are having surgery this week and congrats!!

Day 5 of preop diet! Made it through Thanksgiving with chicken broth and a little bit of turkey in it. Doc said I could! Just having some tummy issues. Anyone else? Is it normal?

I'm on day 10 of my pre op diet and have had stomach issues the whole time. Not sure if it's normal ...

Day 5 of preop diet! Made it through Thanksgiving with chicken broth and a little bit of turkey in it. Doc said I could! Just having some tummy issues. Anyone else? Is it normal?

I'm on day 10 of my pre op diet and have had stomach issues the whole time. Not sure if it's normal ...

That doesn't sound good! Anything terrible or just different?

Hi all! I have a surgery date of December 16th. I am 32 yrs old and would like to lose 115 lbs. my sister had the surgery in May and has lost 78 lbs so far! She's doing amazing and looks fab! I using the surgeon she used ... Dr yatco at Lenox hill hospital in NYC.

Queencitygal

yes.. i had to get under control. right now its 5.55 but my Endo nd pcp said it will be fine by the 16th. it was at 34.96 but i went from 25 mcg to 100 mcg now to 112mcg. on the 9th blood work then the 16th surgery . hopefully all is well . Ins is changing in Jan. so can't afford for my blood work to say anything but good numbers . :)

Queencitygal

yes.. i had to get under control. right now its 5.55 but my Endo nd pcp said it will be fine by the 16th. it was at 34.96 but i went from 25 mcg to 100 mcg now to 112mcg. on the 9th blood work then the 16th surgery . hopefully all is well . Ins is changing in Jan. so can't afford for my blood work to say anything but good numbers . :)

Well EVERYONE its practically here... TOMORROW is the start of OUR MONTH!!

I want to say GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE who has started their pre op diet already , and to the people like myself GOOD LUCK on your pre op that starts today or Monday and beyond!!

LASTLY , Shout out to ALL the people having their surgery on MONDAY... DEC. 2ND IS ALMOST HERE!

DECEMBER 2013 SLEEVERS ITS OUR TIME !!

Not to be tmi but when I go it is loose.

Well u guys, I assume since if all ur puttn in is liquids then all u start getting out is liquid or loose stools. Bc although its to shrink the liver, ur body has probably cleaned out most if not all of the backed up stool, and bc of increased liquids, its going to b soft. Imo, I don't think its anything to worry over. HEY, Andrew, how's the rash fairing, better? Well gl all and Happy December to the group and I look forward to our successful stories soon to come!! What a Christmas present:))

Worried!

My surgery is on December 3rd and I just started feeling the symptoms of a cold. Do you think they will cancel?

Worried!<br> My surgery is on December 3rd and I just started feeling the symptoms of a cold. Do you think they will cancel?

That is an awesome question although I don't have the answer I'm looking forward to someone who does! Maybe call ur doctor?

Worried! My surgery is on December 3rd and I just started feeling the symptoms of a cold. Do you think they will cancel?

I think you need to call your dr... Mine said that if I was under the weather to let them know ASAP so they can call in antibiotics or whatever and not cancel.