Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Wow, it's almost time for the December sleeves to shine! I hope anyone who feels up to it will share how their surgery goes. It will help those of us in the wings tremendously :). Good thoughts and prayers going out to us all!

Got my time today 9am on Dec 2!!!! Ahahahahaha. It's really happening! Happy thanksgiving to you all.

Another December 2nd sleever!!

Hello all I am scheduled for Dec 16th for my surgery.. Never had surgery before.

Random EXCITEMENT : 2 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS TO GO!!

ALL MY DECEMBER 18TH SLEEVERS WHERE YOU AT???

MAKE SOME NOISE ... Quietly because its getting late (=

well matter of fact i know that DECEMBER 2ND SLEEVERS ARE HYPE THIS WEEKEND !!!

Welcome to all the new 16th sleevers! We are getting close! Excited and super scared all at the same time. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving filled with blessings & time with family/friends!!

Dec. 11 here! Today was my first day of high Protein diet!

Where are you having your surgery at ? I'm dec 11th also:)

YEA! One more obstacle overcome! Today my husband brought home the money needed for my surgery and trip. I was getting worried that the financing was not going to come through; I thought I might have to cancel my surgery appointment. I just told God, "If this is Your Will and You want me to have this surgery, then please make the money come through!" Praise God, the next day Hubby brings home the check! !

Great:) My surgery is the same date.

Let's stay in touch for sure! ???? I met with my surgeon on Monday for the final pre-op meeting and now I'm even more excited. I'm not so excited about the shakes. I'm starting to get very very sick of them - blech. I keep telling myself this is temporary so I need to just "Suck It Up". I hope you are doing well with your pre-op. December 3rd will be here soon!

I am on the 11th, I woke up this morning thinking 2 weeks from today I will be 1 day post....

I am on the 11th, I woke up this morning thinking 2 weeks from today I will be 1 day post....

Wishing all of my sleeve broths and sisters a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm keeping track of all of our newbie sleevers who have joined us since the last list update, but am not at a computer to update the list...but don't worry we'll get you there! :)

I'm celebrating the holiday with three kids who all have been diagnosed with either strep throat, or an ear infection. I am desperately praying to remain healthy for my surgery date on the 11th. I'm taking plenty of Airborne and using Germ-X wipes constantly, since we are staying with them while traveling. Would appreciate any prayers.

I can hardly believe that I am now under the 2 week mark. That's a lot to be thankful for.

May you all have an incredibly special Thanksgiving day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

post-179159-0-85597900-1385651611_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH]37815[/ATTACH]