Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

How do you know you are the biggest ?! And do you mean in weight ' date=' or height, or both?[/quote']

Well, I know that not all 50 people have posted their stats but those who have been posting more recently, I look forward to getting down to their starting weights!

I'm 5'4" and starting around 308 as of now.

Thanks AtlantaRed for helping me find this topic! Just to kind of recap for everyone - I've got my date - Dec. 2! I have my EGD done in a couple of weeks' date=' but that is the only test that I still need. My bmi isn't as high as some, but I've got T2 diabetes, sleep apnea, high bp and colitis. It's just too much! I can't seem to get the diet down to manage both the diabetes and the colitis AND lose weight so my goal is to get down to only having the one health issue (colitis) that I can then manage. I get so overwhelmed trying to figure it all out right now...

Just gotta keep moving forward...[/quote']

Yay, glad you found your way over! I will add you to the list with your date when I get home later.

Welcome to the group!

I also have my EGD left. I have stomach issues too. Hoping it's clear enough to move me on to the surgery!

Well' date=' I know that not all 50 people have posted their stats but those who have been posting more recently, I look forward to getting down to their starting weights!

I'm 5'4" and starting around 308 as of now.[/quote']

Oh ok !! I don't like to think of anybody thinking they are the biggest because I'm close to your weight but I'm just taller so its going to look a little different..

Yaaaaaay! Thanks so much. I'll know more after my appointment tomorrow so I'll post an update as soon as I leave.
I just came back from my appointment and was told that it takes a week to hear back from insurance and then I can pick any date I want. Didn't think it would move that quickly so wow.....it's all becoming VERY real. Yikkkkkes!

It's official - I'm scheduled for Dec 4th. Yahooooo!!!!!

It's official - I'm scheduled for Dec 4th. Yahooooo!!!!!

Yay! So exciting! I will change your date later from home!

Ok, this is what I've come up with for dates. Let me know when you have a solid date and I can update the list!

• Dec 02 Krysta03
  • Dec 02 gaslimgal
  • Dec 02 jess9395
  • Dec 02 Annadette
  • Dec 02 sookie
  • Dec 03 Tasha420
  • Dec 03 SouthernCharm
  • Dec 03 redilla42
  • Dec 03 skinnynewbecky2014
  • Dec 03 kkrose
  • Dec 04 L-in-NJ
  • Dec 04 Healthbound
  • Dec 05 Blondiee
  • Dec 05 Lioness813
  • Dec 06 kyholder
  • Dec 09 De-jo
  • Dec 09 AshleyMidwife
  • Dec 09 Sweettart702
  • Dec 09 MShell
  • Dec 09 Carlotta
  • Dec 11 liciamarie
  • Dec 11 KaminaBlue
  • Dec 11 Only1likeme
  • Dec 11 soul2bleed
  • Dec 11 Volfan
  • Dec 11 dencob1
  • Dec 11 MnWin
  • Dec 12 amills
  • Dec 13 Mommie4
  • Dec 13 amduc (and husband!)
  • Dec 16 slvrsax
  • Dec 16 elhudge
  • Dec 16 Mfs
  • Dec 17 Shelly70
  • Dec 17 Serenah
  • Dec 18 Sns513
  • Dec 18 Nona337am
  • Dec 18 gemgirl
  • Dec 18 mija1980
  • Dec 26 ReEstDec2013
  • Dec 30 elsnanny

No date yet:

• AtlantaRed
  • onedaycloser
  • beansmomma
  • HoustonTexanFan
  • AngiD
  • fpmr96a
  • SueRN
  • Simpley_ke
  • Vixey
  • macman
  • MonisNatural
  • fmpr96a

I see that a lot of people have to have a EDG, I ask my doctor and I don't said the only tests I need is blood work closer to December.

Jeez...our list is impressive!!!!

You're not alone AngiD, my doctor is not requiring me to have and EDG either just additional labs one week prior to surgery.

Well' date=' I know that not all 50 people have posted their stats but those who have been posting more recently, I look forward to getting down to their starting weights!

I'm 5'4" and starting around 308 as of now.[/quote']

I'm also 5'4" and 311 lbs. Best of luck ...

APPROVED!!

Submitted to insurance 2 weeks ago. Have my pre-op appointment 11/4 and I'm told surgery being scheduled 2-6 weeks after appointment.

I'm both excited and scared.

I'm also 5'4" and 311 lbs. Best of luck ...

Thanks! Are you preop in December too?

Thanks! Are you preop in December too?

I'm sorry, I read these out of order! Congrats! Looking forward to following each other!

I'm hoping for Dec 11th, will know next week :)

Hi everyone! I'm Michele from Pennsylvania. My husband and I are both having surgery Friday December 13 ( thank heaven I'm not superstitious ;)) insurance gods permitting. We've done our entire 6 month program together so it's been pretty awesome. I tease the med people that we're their BOGO.

He has a lot of med problems that we're hoping will be corrected by surgery. Hes the former great condition athletic type that gained a lot when he stopped playing sports. I'm the short- always- been heavy girl who would strictly diet, get easily discouraged by minimal loss, eat, regain etc etc. Anyway- -we have ultrasound and endoscopy to go. 2 week lc diet to start black Friday and that'll be it! Nice meeting you all and best wishes! Stay strong! :)