Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

I am contemplating what Protein supplements to purchase' date=' Ninja or nutrabullet.[/quote']

I just bought a Ninja 1500 system and it's AMAZING! All the Ninjas are on sale at Khols right now if you have one. Mine was regularly $299 down to $239. Retail me not has an additional 20% off in store or online with free shipping. Brought it down to $191 then I got three $10 Khols bucks to use later!

I just bought a Ninja 1500 system and it's AMAZING! All the Ninjas are on sale at Khols right now if you have one. Mine was regularly 299 down to 239. Retail me not has an additional 20% off in store or online with free shipping. Brought it down to 191 then I got three 10 Khols bucks to use later!

That's awesome! I got one of the original Ninjas for a wedding gift 3 years ago (definitely less than $50) and it has always worked great, best blender I've ever had. I can only imagine how good the newest ones are!

I will add our newest group members to the calendar when I get home later.

Hello Fellow December Sleevers!

Is everyone here going through insurance or are there any self-paying sleevers? I will be in MX during the first week of December (still finalizing my choice of surgeon and therefore date).

Hi Healthbound-

I'll be using my insurance (Kaiser So Cal) for this procedure. My co-pay will be $250.00. Have you narrowed down your surgeons to just a couple? Which doctor does your gut say to pick?

I will be December 17th Dr. Carcamo here in San Antonio. So excited I am 27 and have lost about 20 pounds so far on nutritionist diet plan. But I am terrified about loose skin. But I am ready to be healthy again. I just changed jobs. I am a hairdresser and am now at a fast paced salon. I have only told the owners and the manager and decided to ask off from Dec 17th to Jan 6th just so I am back to 100% and can keep up once I am back.

Good for you Serenah!!! You have youth on your side so hopefully your skin will bounce back just fine! :)

I'm Dec 11th too!!! Girl we SO got this!!!

Ok, I think I got the newcomers added to the calendar list on page 6 (page 6 on my desktop).

If I've missed anyone, let me know!

Thanks to Blondiee for directing the newcomers to this thread so we can all follow along!

If anyone sees any new December threads or new December people, direct them over here!!

Will be great to have so many different views and experiences to learn from!

Ok' date=' this is what I've come up with for dates. Let me know when you have a solid date and I can update the list!

[*']Dec 02 Krysta03

[*]Dec 02 gaslimgal

[*]Dec 02 jess9395

[*]Dec 02 Annadette

[*]Dec 03 Tasha420

[*]Dec 03 SouthernCharm

[*]Dec 03 redilla42

[*]Dec 03 skinnynewbecky2014

[*]Dec 04 L-in-NJ

[*]Dec 05 Carlotta

[*]Dec 05 Blondiee

[*]Dec 06 kyholder

[*]Dec 09 De-jo

[*]Dec 09 AshleyMidwife

[*]Dec 09 Sweettart702

[*]Dec 11 liciamarie

[*]Dec 11 KaminaBlue

[*]Dec 12 amills

[*]Dec 13 Mommie4

[*]Dec 16 slvrsax

[*]Dec 16 elhudge

[*]Dec 16 Mfs

[*]Dec 18 Sns513

[*]Dec 18 Nona337am

[*]Dec 26 ReEstDec2013

[*]Dec 30 elsnanny

No date yet:

[*]AtlantaRed

[*]onedaycloser

[*]beansmomma

[*]HoustonTexanFan

[*]AngiD

[*]fpmr96a

[*]SueRN

[*]Simpley_ke

[*]Vixey

[*]macman

Wow there's a lot of dec-sleevers!!!

Wow there's a lot of dec-sleevers!!!

I just added 6 more!

I will be December 17th Dr. Carcamo here in San Antonio. So excited I am 27 and have lost about 20 pounds so far on nutritionist diet plan. But I am terrified about loose skin. But I am ready to be healthy again. I just changed jobs. I am a hairdresser and am now at a fast paced salon. I have only told the owners and the manager and decided to ask off from Dec 17th to Jan 6th just so I am back to 100% and can keep up once I am back.

I'm sure you'll do great! So nice that you'll have some recovery time! The skin issue has so many factors such as how long you've been overweight, genetics and age in general. I know for a fact that my skin will be a mess; however, I do terrible with surgeries so I will live with it. Plus, I'm 40, have an amazing husband (pretty cute too) and he loves me now like this, I'm sure he'll love me wrinkley too! If I were younger and dating, I KNOW i'd be a lot more concerned!

Welcome to the group! Looking forward to following along!

Hello All

I will complete my pre surgical classes on Nov 7. Then it is on to see the surgeon and insurance approval. I am hoping for a December date for surgery.

Congrats on getting so close! I only have a couple of things to mark off the list as well! Hopefully we can both get our dates soon!

I'm scheduled for dec 9th! Excited to be a part of December group!

Welcome to the group Ashley! I'm glad there's so many of us. Between all of us, we should have some good info to share!