Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Is anyone taking Vitamins and supplements now? I began taking a Multivitamin and Biotin a month ago.

Yes, I'm taking the same a multi and biotin. I'm on prescription Vitamin D and Iron.< /p>

I'm taking a multi and Vitamin D - 10,000 units because my bloodwork ALWAYS comes back very low on D. I live in Seattle so I can't expect much else! If the deficiency is still a problem post surgery I'll ask my doc for a standing prescription for the once a week dose. I've also cut back coffee to weekends only, cut out soda which wasn't difficult since I don't drink much anyway. Same with alcohol, I play on being alcohol free for a year after surgery. I'm drinking more Water, which is why I stopped drinking coffee. I found I was drinking a few cups of coffee before work then NO water the rest of the day.

I've also upped my skin care routine. I'm not a very vain person but I've heard that rapid weight loss can cause a little wrinkli-ness in the face. I have good skin - trying to keep it that way!

Got my 5th appointment down but because of my insurance I can't go to my nut classes until after my 6th appointment and then a weigh in in December(hoping December 2nd for the dumb 7th weigh in. Then I have to wait for the nut classes and my insurance approval. She said ill still have a end of year surgery but I was hoping for a early December :( super bummed.

Edited by Vixey

That's frustrating. Hopefully it will all go smoothly, though, and still be before the new year!

Good idea for me to start taking a multiple vitamin..and maybe B12 to be stronger for the surgery. December 5 th is my date. I weigh 210..am 5 ft 1, goal weight is 130.

I'm hoping for December 5 too which I realized today is in about 6.5 weeks! December sounds much further away than 6.5 weeks!

Hi Everyone! December 2nd, 2013 is my big day! Looks like there are a few Dec. 2nd people here already! I am 39 years old, 249 pounds right now, and 5'2" tall. Mom to 3 gorgous girls, 10 years, 3 years and 15 months. I'm doing this for all of us, and I am so excited. I am self-pay travelling to Mexico alone. So happy to have the support of this forum, and hope I can be of support for people too!

Welcome to the group! Looking forward to going through this life change with all of you!

I am on my way to get the endoscopy done. Last of the tedious tests before surgery (Finally) Wish me luck ladies!!! I am a bit nervous now. I will let you know how it goes in case any of you are curious about the procedure.

Good luck! I'll have mine in a couple of weeks. Nice to mark things off the list!

I am on my way to get the endoscopy done. Last of the tedious tests before surgery (Finally) Wish me luck ladies!!! I am a bit nervous now. I will let you know how it goes in case any of you are curious about the procedure.

Good Luck Nona337 :)

Ok, this is what I've come up with for dates. Let me know when you have a solid date and I can update the list!

• Dec 02 Krysta03
  • Dec 02 gaslimgal
  • Dec 02 jess9395
  • Dec 02 Annadette
  • Dec 03 Tasha420
  • Dec 03 SouthernCharm
  • Dec 03 redilla42
  • Dec 03 skinnynewbecky2014
  • Dec 03 kkrose
  • Dec 04 L-in-NJ
  • Dec 05 Carlotta
  • Dec 05 Blondiee
  • Dec 05 Lioness813
  • Dec 06 kyholder
  • Dec 09 De-jo
  • Dec 09 AshleyMidwife
  • Dec 09 Sweettart702
  • Dec 11 liciamarie
  • Dec 11 KaminaBlue
  • Dec 11 Only1likeme
  • Dec 12 amills
  • Dec 13 Mommie4
  • Dec 16 slvrsax
  • Dec 16 elhudge
  • Dec 16 Mfs
  • Dec 17 Shelly70
  • Dec 17 Serenah
  • Dec 18 Sns513
  • Dec 18 Nona337am
  • Dec 18 gemgirl
  • Dec 26 ReEstDec2013
  • Dec 30 elsnanny

No date yet:

• AtlantaRed
  • onedaycloser
  • beansmomma
  • HoustonTexanFan
  • AngiD
  • fpmr96a
  • SueRN
  • Simpley_ke
  • Vixey
  • macman
  • healthbound

Wow..thanks so much for taking the time to do this for us,..this is great!

Thank you for doing that...now im not alone

You are surrounded by people! 2 with you, 4 before you and some right after! I hope to be in that group too!