Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been through all different kinds, but the only one I drink anymore is the chocolate ready made Premier Protein. I get it at costco. Seems to be the only one I can stomach. It has 30 grams of Protein.< /p>

Can you please list the Protein drink brand you use and how many Protein grams it has.

THANKS!

I have only tried 3 brands - Premier Protein, EAS carb control and Muscle Milk. Premier is my favorite for taste and texture.

Here's my video review of my favorite Protein drinks

i use nectar 20 grams of Protein 100 cal. i use alot chike coffee protein. it is 130 calories and 20 gms of protein. i really like this one a lot. if you need a pick up in the morning i suggest click espresso Protein Drink. it is120 calories and 15 g. of protein. i am into chocolate and coffee. i do all my shopping on Amazon. the prices are right plus you can find all the varities available including snack food.< /p>

I can't stand any of the ready made brands...I make my own with the ingredients I choose to make it delicious and enjoyable...

It's 4am, and I'm having my Breakfast drink right now before I head out to the gym....made from fresh Mango, Orange, banana and apple...blended with whey and soy milk...about 30-35 grams of protein....not to mention the Vitamins A, C, E and potassium...

Have no idea of calories, I stopped obsessing about them....

Hi there, I am pretty excited about pea Protein. I am on my pre-op diet and have four different canisters going for variety. Amazing how much you can go through in this stage! Just picked up a new one at Vitamin Shoppe over the weekend and I think it's the best deal so far: Olympian Labs Lean and Healthy Pea Protein 26 grams protein for 160 calories. chocolate. I sometimes put a half a frozen banana in for a smoother shake along with ice. Pretty yummy! I order stuff on-line from Vitamin Shoppe. Just got Alive brand pea protein vanilla but have not tried it yet. Other ones I have are Thorne Mediclear. Designed for detox so good for this pre-op focus of liver cleanse, etc. 145 calories, 23 grams protein. This is a lot of protein for a shake and the pea is hypoallergenic so no dairy, soy, etc. Sometimes I use almond milk but the Water is actually just fine. Good luck to you!

Hi there, I am pretty excited about pea Protein. I am on my pre-op diet and have four different canisters going for variety. Amazing how much you can go through in this stage! Just picked up a new one at Vitamin Shoppe over the weekend and I think it's the best deal so far: Olympian Labs Lean and Healthy Pea Protein 26 grams protein for 160 calories. chocolate. I sometimes put a half a frozen banana in for a smoother shake along with ice. Pretty yummy! I order stuff on-line from Vitamin Shoppe. Just got Alive brand pea protein vanilla but have not tried it yet. Other ones I have are Thorne Mediclear. Designed for detox so good for this pre-op focus of liver cleanse, etc. 145 calories, 23 grams protein. This is a lot of protein for a shake and the pea is hypoallergenic so no dairy, soy, etc. Sometimes I use almond milk but the Water is actually just fine. Good luck to you!

I feel much better when I have pea protein over whey. I used it prior to band surgery, but it seems that all the bariatric doctors push whey protein. Overall, whey doesn't feel good when I drink it (other than the Premier drinks). But pea feels JUST fine :)

I drink Premier Protein....available at Sams club! LOVE THEM! 30 grams protein....160 cal....1gram sugar...

I also drink the Premier Protein from Sams. Now our sams sells the snack pack which is 100 calories and 17 or 18 grams of Protein. I like those when I'm just filling in and not using it for breakfast. I tried the vanilla and not crazy about it but I love the chocolate. Wish they had strawberry.< /p>

GNC total lean - 25 grams per bottle

Isopure pre made - 40 grams per bottle

Muscle milk light - 15 per carton (small milk carton like box)

It Works Profit vanilla.

It has 14grams Protein, 100cal, no sugar added, No GMO, Gluten Free, 100% natural.

http://www.showstopperwraps.myitworks.com/shop/product/315/

there is one more i used, it was called Betty Lou's. i chose this one because it has a low glycemic value. gluten, sugar and hormone free. it also has a digestive enzyme and probiotic. i was using it all the time pre-surgery but than i did a Protein calorie count for the day. it has 20 grams of protein but 180 calories. i just think i can get in my protein with 100 calories instead of the 180. but if all the minerals, Vitamins, etc. is important than this is the protein for you. it has an excellent taste.

I use EAS Advantage Carb Control and GNC Total Lean 25. Both were recommended by my surgeon's office and are yummy. The Lean comes in tons of flavors... I like all of the ones I've tried!

I personally prefer the Syntha-6 Protein drinks by BSN brand or their Dessert Brand

It is higher in fat, higher in carbs with 22-24g of Protein depending upon the type (fats and carbs vary too depending upon it, but max carbs I've seen is 15g. Fats are normally about 3-4g)

I personally prefer this brand because though it is whey, the higher contents allow it to not have the aftertaste whey normally has or the chalky flavor of it.

The Dessert line is very yummy, however I also don't feel like it's a good amount for the money you pay - so this is good for a treat every once in a while (you only get 1.38lbs for about 20-30 bucks) the Syntha 6 you can get almost 3lbs for about 35 bucks - needless to say syntha-6 is a much better buy.

Peanut Butter Cookie is by far the best one they have, unless you like to mix fruit in it - then vanilla or chocolate work and are just as yummy - I personally don't prefer the straight vanilla or straight chocolate flavors