Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wondering for those 14cc bandsters where you found that perfect spot. Today is day 2. I am hoping this is mine...it's taken 8 months.

Also anyone had night coughs and what is that?

Wow, thats alot of Fluid in a 14cc. I'm only at 6.5cc on a 14cc Allergan Omniform band. I would check with the doctor and remove 1-1.5cc too see if coughing goes away.

I will probably max out aroung 8-8.5cc. My surgeon has be slow in giving me any Fluid and the last 6 onths has introduced me to more calories per day (1600-1800) but recently I've gained about 7 pounds. So, back to the drawing board and a few days of Protein shakes with salads/soups and I'll be dialed in again. Its been hard for me to stay focused due to work (missile launches at Vandenberg AFC,CA.) around the clock. My body wants rest and sleep and nothing else.

Happy Band day people and have a GREAT weekend.

But

Just wondering for those 14cc bandsters where you found that perfect spot. Today is day 2. I am hoping this is mine...it's taken 8 months.

Also anyone had night coughs and what is that?

Night cough = too tight, if you go back now and get a small amount out, you won't risk a damaged band. taking out as much as 0.1 to .02ccs will make a big difference in being too tight and being just right.

i'm just starting my journey with a 14cc band and am hoping that i'll find the green zone somewhere between 7 and 9 based on the averages the doc has seen . sure some will take more or less but as i'm already at 6 i'm hoping i'm closer than i was.. had no restriction with 4. hope all is ok with you. i don't have the experience or knowledge to offer real advise but it if the cough is not norm and a indicator of something possibly wrong id be calling my doc.

let us know how your doing..

I'm at 10.5cc in my 14cc band and it's pretty darn tight most days. I don't have any coughs though. Good luck! :)

I have 11cc in my 14cc band and have been in, and now out, of the green zone. I will ask for another half cc at my next visit.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I have not had a night cough yet but knowing I am pretty tight wanting to be prepared! It is very amazing how very different we all are! I barely felt any restriction until now. It's taken 8 months to get here and been a tad discouraging. Feeling as if I am the only one it won't work for...I know that's not the case at all. I just had a moment;)

I don't have night coughs , however I am a smoker so I wouldn't know the difference , I do not cough up a lung sort of speak tho , but I do in the morning after I light and smoke that first one , oh I have 11 cc's in a 14 cc band and have not had a fill in 3 months , but I am losing so I don't think I need one I am not at goal but will get there.

I don't have night coughs , however I am a smoker so I wouldn't know the difference , I do not cough up a lung sort of speak tho , but I do in the morning after I light and smoke that first one , oh I have 11 cc's in a 14 cc band and have not had a fill in 3 months , but I am losing so I don't think I need one I am not at goal but will get there.

yes you will get there.......you wrote it and it will happen