Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

Tomorrow is my 2 montgs! And I am down 50 lbs!!!

WTG! Congrats!

Thank you! Thank you!

These twelves are falling off me. I started at eighteens and they were tight! Same old brand.

Ok, I'm almost three years out and at goal ... Last week I walked into a dept store and bought 3 pairs of size 6 capris -- off the rack -- and they all fit!! One pair was tight, and when I looked at the tag, they are a size 4 that I picked up by mistake. Now, I have not lost any pounds on the scale in quite some time, but with my continued exercise and weight lifting, my body shape continues to get smaller. Whoo-hee! I feel so darned "normal!" Lol. Stick with it, everyone, there are many NSVs as the years go on!!

My most favorite NSV so far! I thought I'd never have to be a bridesmaid again, but after a whirlwind romance, my little sister wants a big wedding. So off to look at dreaded bridesmaid dresses we went. It was so liberating to not be the fat girl worried about them having a dress in my size or what it would look like. I was prepared to wear whatever she picked. And....I ended up looking really good on the dress she picked! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm the one in the pink dress. The actually dress is going to be blue.attachicon.gifIMG_0464.jpg

you are beautiful.

I just realized after about an hour of just sitting here surfing on the net playing silly fb games that i'm sitting here with my feet curled up beneath me on the rocking recliner... and i'm comfortable.. when did that happen? i can't remember the last time i could sit like this yea me

NSV

*shopping at Victoria Secret for the first time EVER!!

*going from a TIGHT size 24 pants to a size 12. (First time as an adult that I can remember wearing a size 12)

*sitting with my legs crossed.

*getting my wedding rings sized.

*painting my own toenails.

*mowing the yard in the Texas heat for my husband.(and I did not die)

*working out at the gym and not feeling "FAT" and feeling like everyone is starting at me.

Just a few.

Wow! It's great not being alone here. My NSV's

Sitting crossed leg (my new favorite)

Husband saying your so small ( even though I'm not)

Shopping where ever I choose

Siting in a chair and seeing the the seat on both sides of you

20' something men trying to make passes

The missed double looks

the best * my son saying that's enough on the weight loss you look good

Today I rode a horse and it was awesome! I then rode in a paddleboat. As my daughter said, "Mom, just get in. You're skinny now -- live your life!"

Climbing a 20 ft cliff face and jumping off into the river.

Willing lugging the beer cooler up and down to the river even though I wasn't drinking any beer. Pretty sure I was the only one of my girlfriends that had the strength to do it alone.

Checking in at the airport and asking for a seat change and getting assigned the exit row (free of charge too!)

Spending a totally awesome weekend with dear friends of 20+ years and never once being tired or wanting to take a break.

This is to good to believe . Went to my sisters the Other day and we were talking about Halloween. She said wait I'll get u the girls costumes from last year. My nieces are 12 yo 16 n 18 and normal size to skinny skinny anyway wtf I fit in two of the costumes. I didn't Try the 18 yo one cause well she's 18 and I'm clearly not lol. I am going to be little red riding hood or a bee but tween size costumes wtf they fit and didn't look bad need leggins for the bee one though. Thought she was crazy for suggestion I try but it fit they fit . I still don't see what everyone else sees but the clothes don't lie ????

How Awesome , does that feel I can feel your excitement.:):):):):):):):):)

I hear ya on the Halloween costume. In all previous years, I had one criteria for a costume. Did it fit? If it did, that was my costume. It was always some kind of black robe. This year, a friend of mine invited me out for Halloween. I accepted. She said, don't forget you need a costume! I panicked. I don't have anything!! So go get something, she said. So now I am on a hunt for a costume. This year, I have more choices available to me. We shall see…

NSV. Walked into a restaurant bathroom last night and was faced with the big handicap stall and the "small" stall. Almost went to the big one when I realized I now have room to move around in the smaller one. It's awesome feeling "normal."