Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

So when i shower i normally grab one of 3 towels to use.. they are the EXTRA large beach towel.. but last night as i was behind on laundry i had to use a normal one.... It covered EVERYTHING.. I could not believe what i was not seeing..... :D

Went for a massage this afternoon and the lady at the desk asked me what size robe I would like and I said, whichever one fits. She glanced at me and said, 'I'll give you a small...that will fit you fine.' I got a little nervous it would be too tight so I said I'd take a medium because I like them roomy. Well...I was swimming in the medium. Next week, I'll take the robe in a small. Imagine that...me in a small. Wow...

Well my hands are "high school skinny".

Saw my senior ring in the jewelry box today and tried it on. It slid right on.

post-141606-0-03579900-1392177327_thumb.jpg

Escalator is down - took the stairs - didn't even break out in a sweat and wasn't hyperventilating! (Lol) was a breeze!

Before when the escalator was out had to walk one step at a time and I was about to die when I got to the top of the stairs - face red & out of breath!

Being from Australia its the heat that got me .. so ...lets me real ladies and gents. Its the fact that have to worry about chaffing or the potential yeast infections that occur

Well, showingmyinsides, guess it's you and me tomorrow morning! I am booked for 830. I have sympathy for the cal mag problem...I just tried my liquid version and it's not great!! I am nervous, mainly just want it over and done with. So I will be sending prayers your way as I head off in the morning! Hope we feel well enough to post updates later tomorrow.

Minimom, I did a two week slim fast and low glycemic veggie pre op diet. It was ok after the first couple days...the shakes are really good.

Husband bought me a beautiful ring for Christmas had it sized to a size 5, which I thought would work.. now it's too big..

so back to the jewelry store..

I think another NSV is passing up a food that you know you either can't have or it's not good for you that you really truly want! I passed up something today that I really wanted but I didn't do it!

My first NSV

I have been reading a lot of nsv in this tread and most of them are happening to me too, the one that really surprise me was this one, I was shopping yesturday and I always wants to buy color bracelets with matching earrings when I shop for my vacation stufs but the bracelets were always to small for me and I always tell my friend that those bracelets are made for skinny people only but yesturday I tried one that it look nice knowing that will not fit like always but IT DID and I start trying all of them and all fit, I was so happy and surprise that i called my husband to check how they look in my hand, It was my first time in years that I was able to purchase one of those bracelets!!!!!

Of the TONS of reasons I'm happy with my decision to get the band, not hiding from the camera is a major NSV that strokes the "vanity" part of my ego the most.

Of the TONS of reasons I'm happy with my decision to get the band, not hiding from the camera is a major NSV that strokes the "vanity" part of my ego the most.

post-146151-0-84715300-1392654978_thumb.jpg

post-146151-0-49711300-1392654997_thumb.jpg

A few NSV this weekend doing burpees at the gym n running without dying . Having a extremely fit person at the gummtell me how great I'm doing and how far I have come that was awesome . Bought a size 14 trousers at kohls n holy crap they fit . A little snug but in a few weeks will be perfect . N wearing size 16 skinny jeans no more plus size stores for me it's lovely shooing in same section as my best friend who never was a plus size :) new me problems clothes falling off. :)

It's a small one but I will take it , let me start by saying I am afraid of heights , k here it goes I was at work and had to put the deli load away , well I used to always ask some one for help because I couldn't reach for one and at work they have these flimsy little steppers , well when I was heavier , there was no way I was stepping on it just to have it break on me, last night tho I stepped on the highest step and there's only 2 and held on for my dear life , well I accomplished it and now I am no longer afraid to get on the flimsy plastic stepper as I know it will hold my weight and as long as I don't look down then I will be fine.

At my highest weight over 330 I was on top of a hundred year old ladder (built to last) about 14 feet in the air attached to a Water tower and broke about 4 of the steps. I do not do well with heights anyways.

In any case I can now get on any ladder and not have a fear that it will break.

Ok I went to the grocery store today and I didn't take in enough money so the checker I knew suspended my trans action because there were people behind me and I didn't want to make the wait , told him I would run to my car and get more , and to my surprise I actually did run , lmao I have only ran twice having the band , as I could barley walk before , so that was a nsv been on a plateau for 3 months , but I guess since my clothes are smaller she thought I lost more weight.