Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

I sat "Indian" style on my daughter's bed.... And there was still circulation to my legs!! HooooRaaaa!!!

I sat "Indian" style on my daughter's bed.... And there was still circulation to my legs!! HooooRaaaa!!!

I'm laughing but that is huge ....losing weight is the best. For me it's abt gaining the control back ...

These replies are making me smile I have to apply

1. Wearing a size 8

2. I'm a runner omg never in my life did I think I would be able to run for 25 min or 2 miles big deal to me

3. Having in engery at a all time high

4. Oh wearing a sexy matching bra and panties set one of my favorite nsv

5. Looking in the mirror for the first time in years and liking what I see

Here just a few of,my greatest victories

I have a new one - I got a new outfit for my birthday next week - i got skinny pants, boots, a new sweater & a vest. For the first time in so so so long - I think I look pretty good- the pants & shirt are a size smaller & this is the first thing that I have bought since my surgery just over a month ago. Most of my clothes are getting a little baggy & I didn't want to buy myself any clothes because I know I'll be losing more weight. So my moms like I think you should have a new outfit for your birthday from me - yay! And I'm going to be 45 lol! I'm going to post a picture on Friday & y'all can tell me what you think - thanks everyone & all of you are doing AMAZING!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I do have a great mom & a great family. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Not sure if this is really an NSV, but I'm calling it one anyway! ;) Walking into the grocery store I saw a reflection in the glass door...a 'normal', healthy looking person. It honestly took me a second to realize it was ME I was seeing.

I love these posts!!! I can't wait to ride on a carnival ride with my kids. My NSV's so far are: Being able to wear an XL shirt that my son gave me 2 yrs ago (He kept asking why I hadn't worn it and thought I didn't like it. I didn't have the heart to admit that I couldn't wear it!), having a coworker tell me I needed new jeans because I'm almost mooning her in the old ones every time I bend over, having to sell brand new winter clothes that I bought last year because they are way too big and being able to complete the HipHop Abs workout DVD with my 8 year old daughter without passing out!

I love these posts!!! I can't wait to ride on a carnival ride with my kids. My NSV's so far are: Being able to wear an XL shirt that my son gave me 2 yrs ago (He kept asking why I hadn't worn it and thought I didn't like it. I didn't have the heart to admit that I couldn't wear it!)' date=' having a coworker tell me I needed new jeans because I'm almost mooning her in the old ones every time I bend over, having to sell brand new winter clothes that I bought last year because they are way too big and being able to complete the HipHop Abs workout DVD with my 8 year old daughter without passing out![/quote']

Lol I couldn't believe I fit my butt in it lol. I was telling my nephew that I might not be able to ride and I asked the guy if he thought I could fit and he said yes but I didn't believe him but I decided to try and it did lol. It was AMAZING to me...

southernqt, LOL...I bet it was so much fun!!! haven't been on a carnival or amusement park ride in at least 15 years! I went to the local fair last month, but I was too scared to try. Next year, I'm going for it and I can't wait!!!

Not sure if this is really an NSV' date=' but I'm calling it one anyway! ;) Walking into the grocery store I saw a reflection in the glass door...a 'normal', healthy looking person. It honestly took me a second to realize it was ME I was seeing.[/quote']

MandaMom, it is hard getting used to the new You! I found it easier by taking pics of myself. I see it more there. Before when I saw myself in pics I hated me, I still have a ways to go, but I don't hate the new me anymore! :)

southernqt' date=' LOL...I bet it was so much fun!!! haven't been on a carnival or amusement park ride in at least 15 years! I went to the local fair last month, but I was too scared to try. Next year, I'm going for it and I can't wait!!![/quote']

I just kept telling myself well if I can't I can't....I tried to hype myself up so I wouldn't be embarrassed. It was awesome to feel that thrill feeling again. I haven't felt that in about 7 or 8 years.

Another NSV today is I have a outline of my elbow! Y'all are the only ones I can tell that to and have someone be excited for me lol. No one else really understands all these little things I'm seeing haha...they just are happy for me if I said pigs fly lol! Today I was putting on my makeup and for some reason I looked at my arm and could see my elbow instead of just it being round.

Another NSV went through a 4mile corn maze with the kids ran through a pumpkin patch and still had a host of energy what a awesome day I'm enjoying life more and more