Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV: the one day clothes

I love to shop and can't resist a good sale. Well for years I have been buying clothes that I will fit in one day because it is such a good deal or I jus

t loved them so much I had to buy them. Yes I know I have a shopping addiction. We can discuss my shopping issue at a later date lol. Anyway I am beaming from ear to ear because I just took 6 pairs of pants that I said I would fit in one day to the tailor to be fixed because they are to long and the day to wear them is now okay next saturday when I go back to tailor to get them. I am so excited I want to take a ad out int he new york times. My hard work with an amazing tool is finally paying off. Next week I drop off a 45 gallon contractor size garbage bag full of clothes to a friend since I missed the clothing exchange at NYU. I can't even lift the dam bag. Eating clean working out and this band has made a huge positive difference in my life. Yes I still have 95 pounds but i already lost 1/3 of the 150 i started out to lose. This forum is so helpful and is the only pace besides the drs office my weight is public knowledge. Not even my sister or best friend know how much I weigh!! Anywa back to my happy weight be gone new clothes dance....

I love to shop and can't resist a good sale. Well for years I have been buying clothes that I will fit in one day because it is such a good deal or I jus

t loved them so much I had to buy them. Yes I know I have a shopping addiction. We can discuss my shopping issue at a later date lol. Anyway I am beaming from ear to ear because I just took 6 pairs of pants that I said I would fit in one day to the tailor to be fixed because they are to long and the day to wear them is now okay next saturday when I go back to tailor to get them. I am so excited I want to take a ad out int he new york times. My hard work with an amazing tool is finally paying off. Next week I drop off a 45 gallon contractor size garbage bag full of clothes to a friend since I missed the clothing exchange at NYU. I can't even lift the dam bag. Eating clean working out and this band has made a huge positive difference in my life. Yes I still have 95 pounds but i already lost 1/3 of the 150 i started out to lose. This forum is so helpful and is the only pace besides the drs office my weight is public knowledge. Not even my sister or best friend know how much I weigh!! Anywa back to my happy weight be gone new clothes dance....

great post....if this doesnt motivate you or anyone else who reads this, i dont know what will

tumblr_lvydito16Z1r6j211o1_400.gif

Congratulations. I'm happy for you. I need to clean out my closet.

LOVE it that you can't even lift the 45-lb. bag of clothes -- it's going to feel good to put this weight down (a couple of those bags) and not carry them all the time. And shopping -- I think I could get into that! I do have a drawer of next size down jeans which I hope to get into soon and some shirts tucked away. Can't wait!

I love this idea of "one days" !!!

I bought two years ago a pair of jegging from vera wang... I finally going to be able to start using them soon since I have lost 15 lbs and my regular clothes are getting way too big for me. Happy happy happy.

Congratulations!! Just think' date=' you lost even more than huge bag of clothes weighs!! If that isn't amazing incentive I don't know what is!! :D[/quote']

Yes it is !!!

I bought two years ago a pair of jegging from vera wang... I finally going to be able to start using them soon since I have lost 15 lbs and my regular clothes are getting way too big for me. Happy happy happy.

You go with those new leggings

WoooooooHoooooooo!!! Tell me MORE about this "clothe exchange" at NYU

I got an email that you can bring ur clothes to this hotel I assume they do it every few months and you can swap clothes they even have fitting rooms. And whatever doesn't get swapped gets donated to people in need I say win win :)

I'm very interested in donating my clothes to others on this journey. I hope they have the exchange again snd I hope to give away the size I'm in now at that exchange. I have evening dresses and suits that must go because I'm never going back to that size again.

I am 9 days postoperative.

I lost 40 pounds PRE-op. and nearly 10 lbs post op.

I have been playing with clothes for. 2-3 days.

Last Lear in Dec I had NOTHING that fit. I kept replaying in my head a Payton Manning commercial that went something like this. ----- ". I am an elite

Athlete...... You'r are not. Just buy a bigger shirt."

I DID I bought a bigger shirt and 2 bigger pair of pants.

I swore that was the last time I would buy bigger.

I recently threw out the the bigger shirt and pants, and the one big ripped, frayed sweater that fit me last year.

I have found a. Closet of GREAT clothes I can NOW wear. I am down 2 pants sizes, and 1 to 1 1/2 neck

Inches.

FEELS GREAT.

Being 50 lbs less was a dream. The dream is true! I am one happy dude.

I am. Following the rules my doctor gave me. They seems rational.

I am NOT Hungry. I feel great.

Happy to talk to anyone that needs help.

mike

I have. A size 58 leather motorcyle jacket.

Black leather

Great condition-- almost new

Front and back vents

Free to anyone that can use it- Just pay postage.

Contact me if it works for you

I am 9 days postoperative.

I lost 40 pounds PRE-op. and nearly 10 lbs post op.

I have been playing with clothes for. 2-3 days.

Last Lear in Dec I had NOTHING that fit. I kept replaying in my head a Payton Manning commercial that went something like this. ----- ". I am an elite

Athlete...... You'r are not. Just buy a bigger shirt."

I DID I bought a bigger shirt and 2 bigger pair of pants.

I swore that was the last time I would buy bigger.

I recently threw out the the bigger shirt and pants, and the one big ripped, frayed sweater that fit me last year.

I have found a. Closet of GREAT clothes I can NOW wear. I am down 2 pants sizes, and 1 to 1 1/2 neck

Inches.

FEELS GREAT.

Being 50 lbs less was a dream. The dream is true! I am one happy dude.

I am. Following the rules my doctor gave me. They seems rational.

I am NOT Hungry. I feel great.

Happy to talk to anyone that needs help.

mike

Great accomplishment and great start for u new healthier lifestyle giant high five.. :) keep up the good work ur stroingest tool is ur mind

pli

shment

Still don't know my size. Was XL and some XXL 9 months ago. Bought L shirt last week and got it home and I could put an average 12 year old kid inside with me. Guess I'm a M now. Love the Happy Dance cat too.