Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Drink.....

Found a new Drink...... I'm very picky about energy/protein drinks. Monster now has a few new ones. Muscle Monster Energy shake.... vanilla.... OMG DEEEELISHHHHHH

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153780821&page=1

Found a new Drink...... I'm very picky about energy/protein drinks. Monster now has a few new ones. Muscle Monster Energy shake.... Vanilla.... OMG DEEEELISHHHHHH http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153780821&page=1

What about the sugar? It says 16 g but is that right?

17 for the whole can. 15oz can.

Well let me just tell ya about those monster shakes. My dearest friend Lisa died from a massive heart attack from drinking Monster drinks and Red Bull. Its not worth it believe me.

I'm definitely going to try this. 25g of Protein per serving is very good.

Thanks!!

Premier Protein shakes (Sams club) are 30 grams of Protein, 160 calories, 1 gram sugar. They are awesome....they make bars too! Lisa

Love those shakes MSGal! Premiere Protein gives you high protein and they are low calorie and low sugar for the same amount of oz.

I love the Premier Protein shakes. I add 1 oz of frozen fruit, like strawberries, raspberries, etc. some flax seed and a little ice and blend it up. Quick and easy.

worth a look: Visalis - or "Body by Vi" - its a new pyramid drink promotor craze that I tried, but quit because I want FOOD...Sugar is very low like great for diabetics, Fiber is high, Protein super high and they say if you do 2 shakes, 3 Snacks and 1 meal you don't even need Vitamins - they're packed. Your order the stuff online from a promoter - which I'd be happy to share the wonderful young lady, who is a personal trainer that invited me - def worth a try. When I get the Sleeve and I'm on liquids for a while I'll def use. I have a "GNC Lean Shake" product that I try to use but it give gas - terrible.

Premier Protein shakes (Sams club) are 30 grams of Protein, 160 calories, 1 gram sugar. They are awesome....they make bars too! Lisa

I actually would love to try the Premier Protein because I've heard very good things about it, however I live in the boondocks and there is no Sam's Club within 40 miles of me :(

I actually would love to try the Premier Protein because I've heard very good things about it, however I live in the boondocks and there is no Sam's Club within 40 miles of me :(

They are starting to crop up all over the place these days. I have found them in Walmart, and CVS recently. Hopefully soon to a store near you :)

I wonder if you could order them online?

worth a look: Visalis - or "Body by Vi" - its a new pyramid drink promotor craze that I tried, but quit because I want food...Sugar is very low like great for diabetics, Fiber is high, Protein super high and they say if you do 2 shakes, 3 Snacks and 1 meal you don't even need Vitamins - they're packed. Your order the stuff online from a promoter - which I'd be happy to share the wonderful young lady, who is a personal trainer that invited me - def worth a try. When I get the Sleeve and I'm on liquids for a while I'll def use. I have a "GNC Lean Shake" product that I try to use but it give gas - terrible.

These gave me a splitting headache.....not sure why! Did same for my daughter...

You can order them online! I have a friend with a SAMs membership so we are gonna go get some today, but I did see that you can order them online as well. I am gonna compare prices. You can do it at the Premier Protein website

17 for the whole can. 15oz can.

17 grams of sugar is very high.....! Yikes Be careful...Lisa