Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NOVEMBER 2013 Surgeries

I know I'm so excited just paid doc n hospital today an signed all the last paperwork given instructions for the bowel prep n meds to fill before nausea patch n some tylonal 3 I'm already on percocet everyday for pain that t3 ant gana get it lol but I'm getting so excited an nervous!!!

I go in tomorrow to do that. I'm soo nervous.

Good luck tomorrow to these people! Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!

calendar_nov5.png

Good luck to these people tomorrow! Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!

calendar_day2.png

New name added:

fullcalendar_nov5.png

Thanks! Super scared but I know the change it will bring to my life. Ill be much more excited when I wake up and know I made it through

HW: 267 CW: 257<br />surgery date 11/6/13

Good luck to these people tomorrow! Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!

New name added:

Thank you, your kindness is much appreciated :-)

Day after surgery, yesterday was pretty rough with pain but getting better now, except getting in and out of bed. Going to take a little walk in a short while and keep this up through the day. Drinking Water okay but feeling a bit weepy :-(

Good luck to THERMO2000 today! Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!

Checking in! Surgery went well on Tuesday. The narcotics gave me nausea and dizziness which made it hard to stand. Once they got that under control, things went so much better! I arrived home on Thursday morning. I've only taken Tylenol due to minimal pain and the soreness is fading. Thanks for all the support!

Guess I missed all the changes to this website...I'm now a "newbie" again!? And, I had to change my surgery type, date, etc.

Good luck to the following people today. Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!

D Jordan

jko

rmsd118

This may be the final time I update the calendar this month. My surgery is in 2 days and I don't know if I'll feel up to it, or anything else, for awhile. If someone is willing to take the reigns of posting each days surgeries please let me know.

calendarnov12.png

Edited by Wowflower

I made a Facebook group. It is by invite only and its secret. So their members only can see it. If you want an invite its all about us and our surgeries. There are 18 members as of now. Just send me your email address or post it here and I will invite you.

Please add me my surgery was Nov 8th... Girl_ sand@ hotmail

This is a new group I created with the idea of a friend. We can share our accomplishments, pictures, stories anything about of surgeries. Everyone is welcome. Come join us, and share your story and your accomplishments. https://www.facebook...ps/rnyyoudidit/

I would like to be added to your group my surgery is 25th. My email is brenda@gabbart.com