Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Over the shoulder boulder holder

I have 2nice full figure bras from Victoria's secret size 42rd' date=' they are free &I will send them to anyone whom needs them. I'm now down to a 38d &still dropping bra sizes. Let me know if someone wants them 1white & 1black bra...[/quote']

They are size 42rd,sorry!!

I know this might be tmi. But does anyone now get acne/boil ( pimple bumps )on their body? Ie inner thighs' date=' underarms, under your breast and even on a stretch mark? My dermatologist called it hidradenitis? I just wanted to know if it got better after weight loss.[/quote']

I get them really bad under my breasts too. Just hope they get better after surgery

I am still wearing the same bras. They went from being too small to fitting. To one hook in. To two hooks in to three hooks in. I am gonna have to get new bras soon. I am on the last row on most of them

I just bought 2 good bras from VS right now lol after work I knew I needed a new one. My boobs were no longer fitting the bras I had. I lasted in the ones I had and super old ones and sport bras. I would rather spend money on cloths.

I'm 11 months and needed bras desperately.

I went from 50D to 36C.

I went from a C cup to a B cup and stayed with VS, because their bras feel great.

Why don't you buy 1-2 that are a size or 2 smaller than what you are now and get the extenders. That way, you can wear them now and when you go down another 2-3 inches. I bought a couple of nice bras at Soma's and bought the extenders so I can wear them now and later.

Ginger

Wow... I'm glad I found this feed. I too cannot WAIT to have boob shrinkage. I have had huge ones forever with permanent shoulder marks and all. I'm 46G and would kill to be in the C cup world. I'm just one week post op so I know I have a long way but I wish they would go first.

From watching my 600 pound life on tv I decided two things. I would update the bra when needed so the girls always look perky and it would make me look better overall in all my clothes and I would buy clothes at second hand shops along the way to make me feel better and to avoid chaffing from old big clothes. Now I am paying medical bills and that is even more important to me so I can afford clothes. I never had luck in second hand shops as a larger person so maybe as a smaller person this will be better. It is good to just shop from my closet right now! I believe we need to feel good along the way...so a few bucks for a bra is worth it. I am deflating...

Sadly, my girls don't look 'perky' no matter how well fitted my bra is. They need surgical help... Lol

My worst fear.... I'm a 44DDD and I really don't mind the shrinkage but what bra will I wear?! I think I'm gonna go with the Walmart suggestion in a couple of weeks. Wearing a real bra is uncomfortable anyway. Lol.

I have found that people who don't like to wear bras, have never been properly fitted and therefore either wear the wrong size band and cup size which plays a big role in how comfortable the bra is to you or they opt for a cheaper made bra in the size they think they are and the bra doesn't fit correctly.

I know this might be tmi. But does anyone now get acne/boil ( pimple bumps )on their body? Ie inner thighs, underarms, under your breast and even on a stretch mark? My dermatologist called it hidradenitis? I just wanted to know if it got better after weight loss.

I get them really bad under my breasts too. Just hope they get better after surgery

If its the same thing you are talking about its called cystic acne, they are taken care of a few ways with medications by mouth, however I am unable to take the meds so for now I get to suffer through them...so the answer to your question is for me they didn't get any better after gastric bypass.

My Boobs are definately changing! Still considering a lift or even augmentation. I have always had large breasts and I don't feel like myself without them. Not sure if its vanity or just a self image issue?

However, finding bras at Burlington Coat factory for less than $10 is a great perk!