Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I live in Florida and am sick of the cold too! I am ready for Spring! I got a fitbit at Christmas and it has helped me stay accountable because I am so OCD about hitting my goals. I changed my strength training routine this week too because I found I was never sore and not even breaking a sweat at the gym. There was a day this week I could barely sit down my thighs were so sore! I am going to change my routine up more regularly.

Now this topic I think we can ALL agree! We have wind chill warnings out for the next 24 hours. Wind chills will be in the -40 degree range! I don't plan on leaving the house!

Oh my!! See, I can't take the cold. My friends in Minnesota say I should be happy to be in North Florida. I was in rochester one time and it was minus 10 and I swear I couldn't breathe. It hurt. I feel for you and will stay bundled in my 40 degree temps!! :)

Our wind chill is supposed to be between -20 and -35 but I don't think it made it so I guess I have to get ready for school. Was so hoping for a 2 hour delay this morning.

40 above we will be out in shorts!

Hey everybody, I finally found the new app... Well, I'll give you all an update, I got down to 129, I'm now 163, don't get me wrong, I look good, I'm in a size 8, but still, I've been at this weight for a while, I need to lose at least 20lbs, I know what it takes but I'm lazy, I've relocated last summer from Chicago to Houston, my husband and I are separated, it's a lot going on in my life which I'm not proud of, I hope everyone is doing well, Peace

Hey Girl!!!

I haven't been on here in quite awhile. It's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your separation.

I can totally relate to needing to lose 20 more pounds at least! I never got down as low as most of you. I am lingering between 175-180. I feel great! I feel like I look pretty good, too. But I need to take off another 20.

Life is pretty stressful for me right now as well. Husband lost his job in January. Found a new one in March. The new job is in West Virginia. So, we are in process of selling this house, buying a new one and finding a rental for my son and I for a year. He is a junior and we don't want him to switch in his senior year.

I turn to easy foods these days which are not great for me.

I'll take some advice from my old pals on this thread if they are still around c

Great to hear from both of you! Sorry to hear about the life challenges, but we all have them (we just brought my Mom home after six weeks in the hospital and transition care). It is how we deal with the challenges that matter, and I believe s an important part of this journey. I have reached my goal weight and am working hard to maintain my weight between 120 - 125. It's hard! But after working so hard to lose 210 pounds I am determined to keep it off! I have missed all of the support we gave each other and would welcome having both of you to help me through those tough times! I will do my best to support both of you as well!

Hi ladies! Great to hear from y'all! I fluctuate between 150-160... I'm currently in a biggest loser at school and i'm in 1st place :) yay!

I found that it was very easy to go back to bad habits... I may not eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting, but I could still eat a bag of chips in a day if making the wrong choices... :( Or peanutbuter cups... uggggh... I'm not willing to gain weight after the loss, so time to slow down and remember all the tips and tools we learned!

I think we all lost weight and realized there is life out side of our support system here, maybe we should just make a habit of checking in weekly to see how we are all doing again.

Hi Kristi! I could have written your post! I am maintaining between 120 - 125 and am not in a Biggest Losers class, but everything you said about eating is totally me! I love the idea of checking in weekly and continuing to support each other! Great idea!!

I am in for the weekly check in as well!! While I am maintaining my weight of 112 to 115, I need the support. Especially after going through with the lower body lift I am not taking any chances of ruining those results. Work has been brutal and my exercise routine sporadic in the last two months.

Happy to see the familiar friends! I have had a very rough few weeks. My mom (86) has been very ill since Easter. I am primarily responsible for her care, and the stress is really taking a toll on my weight. I am still in my 'zone' but I am not making the best choices lately. This kind of stress is a killer!

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know how stressful it is. I went through it last year so I can relate. Try and take time for yourself, it can be impossible in that situation but your health is important too. Losing my mom last year was by far the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but sitting with her and holding her hand, singing songs she sang to me those last six weeks are memories that will never leave me. My thoughts are with you! (((Hugs))))

I remember when you lost your Mom. I don't think we are ever ready to say goodbye to a parent. It's been two years since I lost my Dad, and I still miss him SO much.

Carol, sorry to hear about your mom. I'll be lost when it comes to my mom....

So here is my weekly check in... I didn't lose any weight this week, but I managed to maintain.

Tomorrow, my 6 year old and I are doing the Run or Dye in Rochester. It may take me longer to finish, but I think he'll have a good time :)