Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I will not miss...

I've really enjoyed reading all of these!

So, lets see, I won't miss not being able to go to the park with my daughter. I won't miss not wanting to embarrass my daughter in school, so I do all her conferences over the phone instead of going to her school. I won't miss having to be pushed in a wheelchair because I'm so fat I can't walk very far distances. I won't miss not being able to fit in a chair at the doctors office. I won't miss having to ask for a table with chairs at a restaurant because I can't fit in a booth, and then being scared i will break the chair. i wont miss not being able to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time because I wake up in excruciating pain in my back and hips. I won't miss insulin. I won't miss people talking about me to other people under their breath. I won't miss all the looks i get from people. I won't miss being trapped in my own fat suit and not being able to do hardly anything. I won't miss the sweating, the rashes or the GERD. I won't miss having to buy my clothes online because nothing from a store fits. I won't miss feeling like I'm too fat and ugly to ever have a man in my life. I won't miss being the fattest girl in my group. I won't miss people looking at me with pity when they see me struggling because of my obesity. I think that's all for now...lol. Whew!! That felt good to let that out! Thank you everyone!

So many of us have the same things we won't miss ..... I've tried to explain some to.my.husband but he just doesn't get it....so here are my top things i wont miss:

1)weighing more than my husband

2) making sure we get a table at a restaurant cuz i know i wont fit in a booth

3)telling people im afraid of roller coasters because i dont want to be embarrassed by not fitting

4)being tired all the time

5) not being able to wear my seat belt

6)having to drive to fl instead of fly because im afraid they will make me pay for an extra seat

7)wearing clothes because they fit not because i like them

8) my feet and knees hurting all the time

9)tmi ...but the.same sex positions all the time lol

10)telling people i want to stand at bbqs and parties because they only have the seats with arms

11)sweating for no reason but im so big

12) tmi..not being able to see my um lady parts lol

13)getting tired just from going up stairs

14)feeling crappy all the time

15) shopping at lanr bryant and the avenue lol

The list could go on and on but im on my way 6 weeks post op down 36lbs and many more to go but im going in the right direction!

Ok so I'm down 85lbs so far and wanted to see how many things on my list I can now do !

1) I'm 17lbs away from weighing less than him :) getting closer

2) can fit in every booth that I've tried so far and even took my husband to his fav restaurant for his bday on tuesday that we haven't been to because last time we went I couldn't fit in the booth and left crying and when I sat down at the booth this time not only did I fit but I had extra room

3) haven't been on a roller coaster but did go on a carnival ferris wheel with my daughter and Water slides

4) I have SO much more energy now

5) my seatbelt fits but snug still

6) haven't flew yet

7)starting to like how I look in my clothes and wearing non elastic banded jeans :)

8)my feet and knees still hurt a lot :(

9)sex is fun again lol

10)Can sit in armed chairs again

11) Im cold all the time now haha

12) can see no but still hiding a little lol

13)I still get tired but can now move muh faster

14)I'm feeling better than I have in years still have a long way to go but I'm on my way

15) still have to shop LB and avenue

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 278lbs

I like your #7 - wearing non-elastic waist jeans. That is one of my favorites! And now my work slacks have those little metal clip-closures. I NEVER trusted those to hold my... GIRTH... before! I just knew they weren't up to the job of decently containing me! I'm really short but for the first time in 28 years I feel petite! Lol

I won't miss icky moisture barrier cause I sweat and have yucky chafing. Heck I won't miss sweating so much all the time period!!!