Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

Tried on pants today and I went from a size 24 presurgery to a 16. It's been 13 weeks.

FANTASTIC!! ????????

Fitting into a size 8/10 pants from a size 32 and looking fabouse in a dress .

Seriously looking forward to the days where the airline seatbelt extender isn't needed !!!!

Some days, I will look at my pants not believing I am going to be able to get into them. And low and behold, I will slide right in. A miracle.

I had this exact experience this morning... I almost put the pants back in the closet without even trying. It turns out, they're actually a bit too big!

I have knuckles... Nobody better mess with me :)

Nearly 2 months and nearly 40 lbs and my bra that was probably too small when I had surgery now fits on the smallest circumference! Thankfully the cups still fit just fine! :):P

I'm pretty early in to this journey but the other day I went to a restaurant with my husband and we sat in a booth. I had a good 5-6 " from me to the table. It was a smaller booth that I know I felt tight in before. Those of you who know what I'm talking about know how cool this felt!

I'm a few days from surgery still, but I have an NSV to share! We were at lunch with family yesterday and a drop of Soup fell onto my jeans. As I was dabbing at it with my napkin my husband leaned over smiling and said "I think that's why ladies usually keep their napkin in their lap", and it occured to me...OMG I have a lap!!! Its not just tummy mashed up against the edge of the table anymore! I was so proud to be able to place my napkin in my new lap. :D

i'm six weeks out from surgery, 40 pounds down including pre-surgery diet, and i'm feeling kneecaps! Before i had big rounded knees in the middle of my leg, but now, i have bony protrusions starting to stick up! So cool! (It's the little things!)

I went to the movies with my hubby and I use to figgit all the time in my seat because I was all uncomfortable. Now I just sit and watch the movie feeling very comfortable. My husband noticed that I wasn't figitting anymore. I feel just that small thing is a big thing to me. Also my size 22 pants have gone down to 18's..very happy!

I went to the movies with my hubby and I use to figgit all the time in my seat because I was all uncomfortable. Now I just sit and watch the movie feeling very comfortable. My husband noticed that I wasn't figitting anymore. I feel just that small thing is a big thing to me. Also my size 22 pants have gone down to 18's..very happy!

Whoops sorry about the double post!

Edited by girantsgirl53

So Many!! 6 weeks out from surgery and loving life! Walking and working out without pain. Not losing my breath when walking up the stairs. Fitting into a size 18 jeans for the first time in almost ten years! And finally, I'm able to look at the coming months with positivity, knowing that many things I've struggled with are just going to keep getting better and better. Health makes all of the difference in the world as far as quality of life goes I couldn't be happier that I've made the decision to do this. Even on my hardest days, the struggle is nothing like the previous one :D RNY is not an easy thing to do and each day there are challenges I've never had but the experience is priceless.

Size 14 jeans! Down from size 24!

My weight loss and newly discovered self confidence led me to sign up to be an extra in a commercial that my employer is filming! Would never have dreamed of volunteering for something like this a year ago! Filming is tomorrow, wish me luck!! ????