Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

Hey Layknee - just think about where you're posting this comment :) We're all so positive and talking about our NSV's; how wonderful we feel about ourselves after surgery etc. Why would you not want that for your friend too?

Hey Layknee - just think about where you're posting this comment :) We're all so positive and talking about our NSV's; how wonderful we feel about ourselves after surgery etc. Why would you not want that for your friend too?

I guess I was just free writing my feelings. I apologize. Didn't realized my unappropriateness. I want her to have NSVs without the surgery.

Nothing is inappropriate here - I was just teasing you for thinking a negative thought on a very positive post :) I guess we all wish we could be where we are without surgery - but the truth is we failed before - I for one am so glad I had the surgery - pain or not! (and let me tell you, I did not feel that way for the first 3 weeks! I wished I'd never heard of bariatric surgery). Almost a year out, almost 100 pounds lighter and I'm really really happy and would recommend it to anyone who struggled like I did.

I just squeezed my tookus into size 20 jeans...I haven't seen those since HS graduation!!!!

I can sleep on my stomach again. It's the most comfortable sleeping position for me. I have more energy and don't fuss about not finding a close parking space and I can see a chocolate cake and not drool over it. It's fun to see the changes. ????

Went to the dr today and had my metabolism test done. Found out my body still burns 2200 cal a day. Even after going from 320 pounds to 159 pounds. 11 months out and completely satisfied with my choice to take this journey.post-232924-14219642771847_thumb.jpg

Got my 6 week post-op labs back. My triglycerides have always run high. Now they are at 67!

I am excited every time I get my labs back and my blood sugar is completely normal! My other favorite nsvs include cinching the belt, passing by the bakery section at the store without even thinking about it, taking the stairs at work without losing my breath, and being able to run! Love it all.

I was able to buy a pair of 22s off the rack and they are a little loose. I was sleeves on the 31st of December! And wore a 26! I'm so bloody excited. Oh and my old pants fall off me!

Moving the seat in the car closer to the pedals coz my butt is smaller. LOL. Thighs not rubbing together. Seeing my feet when I look down. Walking into to any clothing store and being able to buy anything off the rack and it fits! Sitting on hubby's lap. Fitting into the recliner with him. How easily my arms wrap around hubby and sons when we hug. And how easily their arms wrap around me. I could go on and on. :)

The biggest of big major victorious for me, I bought a pair of stiletto heels. I never wear heels, but I've lost 98# and wanted to sass things up. Put the heels on, and I'm able to walk in them!! Yay, but better yet, my daughter thought I should put a dress on to go with them. Since I didn't have one, she told me to put on one of hers. (She's 18 and wears a size 5). Thankfully she handed me a H&M knit dress, size Medium. I was able to squeeze it on!!! Way to short and wouldn't be seen in public with it, but I got it on!!! An amazing proud moment for me! She was do proud of me, which was an amazing feeling that's better than any scale victory

Discovered a new one last night. I can lay completely submerged in a regular size bathtub. Other than the limitations of the tub length, which means either my feet or my head have to be out of the Water, all of my parts are covered with water....legs, belly and boobs! With a couple inches to spare.

Edited by Kindle

Ok I have a new one. Went to a event with my friend last night . A guy was talking to us. I figured he was there to flirt with her. Nope it was me. And she was ugly about it lol. I really didn't get he was flirting with me. Thought he was just friendly until he asked for my number. ????????????. I was so shocked lol

I bought some new clothes today! Clothes I would have never worn before and they were on regular sizes. I'm done with plus size forever!!!

Went to buy compression pants for working out and took in a size xl and the sales girl said try a large to try on as she.thought an xl was too big. I tried the large on and they were too big. I own and fit into size medium pants. Unbelievable! The sales staff and I danced the happy dance at the store. What a great memory!